Chapter 51: Questions

"Dear Elena" I read as Logan sits on my bed. "I would love nothing more than to see you again. It's sad that you will have to keep it a secret from your family but I hope they can forgive what happened someday" I read 

I look at Logan for a reaction but he says nothing. He must have figured that I said we should keep it a secret.

"I'm not sure when this will arrive at you, but I was you to come see me the moment you do. I'll be waiting by the fireplace to see you when you arrive."

"He's just been sitting and waiting for you?" Logan asks

"I should go right?" I ask Logan

"Sure, Just be back in an hour." He says

I don't bother to finish the letter, I just place it down and head downstairs. Logan follows me and I walk into the fireplace. Logan hands me a bowl with Floo powder and I look at him for any last minute advice as I take some in my hand.

"I guess it's my turn to sit and wait for you," He says sitting in a chair.

"I guess so, I'll be back soon," I say

"Be careful Lanny" he says

I nod and take some powder in my hand and throw it at the ground.

"Malfoy Manor," I say

I large green flame surrounds me and I'm sucked into the Floo network.

I feel my feet hit the ground and the green flames die down and I look out to see the beautiful black marble of the house.

"Draco?" I say quietly as I step out.

"Elena!" Draco says excitedly as he jumps up from the floor.

"wow, you were really just waiting here?" I ask

"Told you," he says running his hand through my hair.

"I only have an hour," I say

"That's all I need," He says

I hated the feeling that Lucius could come around the corner any minute. The man who killed my brother, who tried to kill Logan. I could tell that Draco noticed me looking around as he pulled me close to him. I put my hands on his chest and feel his heartbeat under me.

"He's not here," he says as he puts his forehead to mine. "I wouldn't do that to you"

"Draco why am I here," I ask looking up at him.

"I have something to ask you," he says

"Ok," I say as my mind starts to think of one hundred thinks he could ask.

"Elena, we've been through everything together. From the first day, I was you I knew you were special. Mostly because you didn't hit me for spilling water on you." he says laughing.

I laugh with him and focus again to hear what he has to say.

" Anyway. I wanted to say how much I appreciate you. You allow me to let my guard down and I can be myself with you. Every moment we have together from the tree house to the holiday party to that amazing birthday surprise has made me love you even more." he pauses and looks at me. "Elena," He says as he slowly moves to the ground. "Will you marry me?"