Chapter 25: Are You Sure?

Maddy and I finish lunch and leave the Slytherin table. I tell Draco I'll see him later and we walk to the corridor. We start to walk back to the common room when I hear Hermione behind us.

"Elena!" She yells running up to us.   

"Oh hey, um, Maddy I'll see you later okay" I say

"Okay" she says smiling and  turning on her heel and continues down the hall.

"Let's go," Hermione says linking arms with me.

I smile at her and we start to walk down the corridor. We take about twenty turns and go up two flights of stairs. We talk about Harry and Ron and all the drama Harry is dealing with. Apparently he's having bad nightmares and acting strange.

"Maybe you can talk to him?" She asks

"Okay, I'll try" I say

We come to the big white wall and soon the black doors appear to let us in. We see Harry, Luna, Fred and George, waiting for us.

"Hey, Elena," George says walking up to me.

"Hey, George," I say giving him a quick hug.

"How are you feeling?" He asks

"What do you mean?" I ask back

"Well we figured that you slept for so long because you were sick or bloody clever," he says

I laugh and him and roll my eyes.

"I just had a late night," I say

"Oh course you did," he says

"We knew you were the crazy one in the family," Fred says grabbing me from behind.

I let out a small scream of shock and look back at him and smile. Soon Pavarti and Neville walk in. I give them a small wave and they smile at me.

"Alright everyone, let's get started," Harry says walking into the center of the room.

We all make a circle around him and he makes sure we're all here.

"Okay, so today we will work on disarming your opponent, this is a pretty basic skill but will become very useful if you're ever in danger," he says

"Alright, so everyone pair up with someone," Hermione says.

Parvati and Neville go together, so do Fred and George. I go with Hermione and Ron goes with Luna. We stand into lines across from each other and line up with our opponents.

"Expelliarmus is an easy spell, you will give your wand a quick circle and flick," Harry says

He looks at Hermione almost to ask if she can demonstrate. Hermione nods and walks over to Harry and stands across from him.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry says clearly and flicks his wand.

Hermione's wand is shot out of her hand and lands behind her. We all clap for Harry as Hermione picks up her wand. We all know that she could have blocked that spell in a heart beat.

Hermione walks back over to me and we get ready.

"You first Elena," she says

I take a deep breath and practice the wand movement a few times. Circle and flick.

I look at Hermione to make sure she's ready and try.

"Expelliarmus," I say and flick my wand

A small green light shoots from my wand and hits Hermione's wand.

"Very good Elena," Harry says walking by.

"Your turn," I say to Hermione as she gets in position.