Chapter 31: End Of All

Draco slowly stands up and I start to walk down the hall towards him. It's not him I'm worried about, so I don't look at him. I pick up my pace and jog over to Logan and fall down beside him.

"Logan, Logan are you okay?" I ask as I feel the tears in my eyes. 

"Elena," he says

His voice is weak and deep. Almost like its gone completely, like he's falling asleep.

I hear Draco gasp and I turn to see Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Snape standing behind me.

"Oh, Logan," McGonagall says in fear when she sees the blood.

"Everyone return to your common rooms, dinner will be brought to you" Dumbledore announces.

Everyone sitting in the hall gets up and starts to walk from the hall.

I look at Draco who is now being held by Snape. I hear someone yell my name and turn to see Mike running into the hall.

"Elena!" He yells running towards me.

He drops beside me and looks at Logan. He puts his hand on Logan's chest and Logan makes a small cry of pain.

"Oh my god," I say now letting the tears fall down my face.

I hold Logan's hand and he squeezes mine back.

"What happened?" Mike says looking at me.

"I don't know," I say

Mike looks up at Draco and glares at him.

"Did you do this Malfoy?!" Mike yells jumping up and pushing Draco.

"Mr.Bell that is a very serious accusation" professor McGonagall says putting her hand on Mike's shoulder.

"Please escort Mr.Malfoy out Severus," Dumbledore says

Snape grabs Draco's arm and pulls him away from us.

"Mr. Bell was is Draco who did this?" Professor McGonagall asks.

"Yes," Logan says closing his eyes

I feel Logan exhale deeply and his grip on my hand loosens.

"Logan?" I say putting my hand on his chest.

I start to panic as I feel his heartbeat and breath start to slow down.

"Logan!" I yell grabbing his face and pulling his head towards me.  "Logan wake up!" I yell stroking his head.

My hand becomes coved in blood as is move it through his wet hair. I panic as  I try to shake him awake. I put my head in my hands and cry. I can't do anything but cry because I'm fully convinced he's gone. I'll never hear him talk again, I'll never hug him again.

"Logan?" Mike says softly kneeling beside me.

Mike puts his hand on Logan's chest and scans over Logan multiple times with his eyes. I can tell that mike is starting to get worried 

"Children please move aside," Dumbledore says quickly. He puts his hand on my shoulder and pushes me out of the way. 

Dumbledore pulls out his wand and puts it over Logan's arm. A yellow ribbon of light comes out of his wand and wraps around Logan's arm. Dumbledore moves his wand across Logan's chest and the thin light wraps around his chest as well.  The light wraps around Logan's torso and down to his legs. I see his wounds starting to heal and Logan's eyes shoot open like he's come back to life.   Logan sits up and Dumbledore puts his hand on his back to support him.

"Logan, are you okay?" I ask

"I'm fine," he says trying to catch his breath.

"Mr.Bell what happened," Professor McGonagall asks

"Malfoy came out of nowhere saying I was keeping Elena from him," he says looking at me.

Logan stands up and walks over to me

"He claims I wouldn't let her go away with him for the holidays," he says "what the hell was he talking about Lanny?" he says sternly, crossing his arms.

"He invited me but I said no," I say

"Well obviously  he didn't like that"

"I know you don't like him but-"

"Ya, you think?" Logan says cutting me off.

"Elena, you can't be seeing him anymore," Mike says "He's way too possessive and if he'll lash out over a stupid Christmas visit, imagine what he'll do if you don't agree to something else"

Can't I see Draco? I can't, We've been through so much together. I love him, and there's no way I'm throwing it all away after all that's happened with Ben and Pansy and Claire and all of it.

"Mike...How can I-"

"You'll figure it out, we'll be here to help you," Mike says

"Mr.Bell if you would please help your brother to see Madam Pomfrey?" Dumbledore asks

"Of course," Mike says turning to Logan and putting his arm around his shoulder.

Logan slowly stands up and Mike supports him as they walk down the grand hall. I turn to Dumbledore and wait for him to say something, but he doesn't. I start to walk down the hall after my brothers and Professor Snape walks back in the grand hall.

" Severus, I do not doubt you can handle this" Dumbledore says

Snape walks right by me and I spin around to see what they are talking about.

"Of course Headmaster," Snape says

"Have the boy escorted out," Dumbledore says

"Certainly," Snape says

He throws his cape around and turns and walks by me down the hall.

"Have him escorted where?" I ask

I never like to interfere with others conversations but I had to know. My sudden boost of confidence has gone and I'm stuck face to face with Dumbledore.

"Somewhere that will put you and your family out of danger," he says

"The Auror?" I ask

"Yes, although he has not committed a crime involving the dark arts, it is still unacceptable on school grounds," he says.

"Mr. Malfoy will be suspended," he says