Chapter 10: Finally

I wake up on the floor with Maddy on my right and Beth on me left. I lift my head and feel the massive headache I have. The sun is brighter than ever and I feel awful. I sit up on my elbows and nudge Maddy then Beth.      

Maddy wakes up with a groan and looks at me.

"What time is it?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know, I just got up," I say looking around the room.

We had somehow made it to our room and it didn't look like a disaster.

"Hey" I hear Beth say as she rolls on her side to see Maddy and I.

"Where's Claire?" Beth asks

She was right. Claire wasn't here. Where was she? Could she still be in the common room? Maybe she passed out on a couch.

"She's with Blaise," Maddy said

"What!?" I say excitedly, looking over at Maddy.

"Really?" Beth says.

I can tell that she's just as excited as I am.

"Calm down guys," Maddy says rolling her eyes. "Blaise took her to his room last night because she had to much so drink." She said

I look at Beth disappointed.

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh. I force myself to my feet and look down at Maddy and Beth.

"I'll get her," I say heading for the door.

"Love you," Maddy says rolling on her side and falling back asleep.

I walk into the hall and down the corridor. The common room has been cleared leaving no evidence that there was a party at all. I walk down to the boys' room and go to Blaise's room.

I knock on the door and it opens. Standing in the doorway is a very tired and very shirtless Draco and he's surprised to see me.

"Is Claire here?" I ask

"she's still asleep," Draco says moving aside so I can come in.

I rush into the room and see Claire sleeping in one of the beds. I grin and shake my head as I walk over to her and crouch beside her.I shake her a little and her eyes open.

"Elena?" She asks "where are we?" She says looking around the unfamiliar room.

"We're in the boys' room," I say helping her sit up.

Claire looks around the room to see Blaise, Draco looking at her. I see her face flush with embarrassment and she forces them a smile.

"Let's get you back to our room," I say getting up and helping her to her feet.

She stumbles a little but soon gets her footing and can walk. I let her hold on to me for support and we head for the door. I look over she shoulder and whisper thank you to Blaise. He gives me a wink and helps open the door for us. We walk back through the common room to our room and make it to our door.

I open the door to see Maddy and Beth getting ready for the day. I walk Claire over to her bed as Maddy and Beth give her disappointed looks. I lay her down then walk to my bed to get changed.

I put on a pair of dark jeans and a black tank top with a dark green sweatshirt. Another plus of being in fifth year was we didn't have to wear the uniform to all our classes. Some people still did but I usually didn't.

We have ten minutes until breakfast and I still look terrible. I grab my brush and fix my hair. I then grab my makeup bag and walk over to our mirror. I put in a coat of mascara and some eye liner. I put foundation on and make sure everything looks normal. Just because I felt awful didn't mean I had to look awful.