Chapter 39: Not Possible

"Draco that's impossible, she would know about Bellatrix," I say.

"Maybe she doesn't, maybe Bellatrix wasn't meant to kill the baby," he says.

"What?" I ask.

"Come on," Draco says pulling me by the hand.

We rush down to his room and walk in, Draco closes the door behind us and charms the room.

"Elena, I don't think Bellatrix was the only one who knew about the baby," he says.

"But why does that matter, I'm not pregnant anymore," I say "it was an accident"

"Exactly, you shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place," he says

"Draco, I'm so confused," I say

"Let's just leave it. We'll deal with it tomorrow" he says changing his tone

"Okay," I say wondering what changed his train of thought.

----------------------------------------------

"Oh Elena it was so nice to meet you," Narcissa says

"Yes I expect we will see you again soon," Lucius says in his eerie voice.

"Thank you so much for everything," I say trying to be short with my words.

"We should get going," Draco says looking back at the train.

"Alright, darling" Narcissa sad hugging Draco.

Lucius gives Draco a look as if to say goodbye and Draco takes my hand. We walk towards the train and I see Harry and Ron walking into the train as well. I wave at them and Ron waves back,
Harry is busy talking to a younger student so I decided to find him later.

Draco lets me on the train first and puts his hand on my back to help me up the steps. I think it's cute but then I also think it looks like he's helping me up because I'm pregnant. I look back at him and smile at him. I rush to the train and Draco follows me. I walk down the corridor looking for a cabin.

We look into a cabin and find Alex, Blaise, Olly, and Claire.

"Elena!" Claire says jumping up and hugging me.

"Hi, how are you," I ask hugging her back

"Great, how are you?" She asks

I feel Draco brush by us, and go to Blaise, and the others to say hi.

"I'm great, where are Maddy and Beth?" I ask

"Restroom," Claire says

We all sit down and, wait for the train to move. Claire tells me about her Christmas and how her brothers came gown to surprise her mother. She told me over the holidays she got together with Blaise and they were officially dating.

"Elena!" Maddy yells as she walks back Into the cabin.

"Hi!" I say jumping up to hug here

"Guys we can't all fit in here," Beth says pushing through and hugging me.

"You're right," I say looking at everyone. There's eight of us in total and the cabin hold six comfortably.

"Girls and guys," Maddy says pulling me out of the cabin "we have lots to talk about"

I look at Draco as if to say "I'll see you later" and he smiles at me.

Maddy pulls me down the corridor and we luckily find an empty cabin not too far from the guys.

"Go go go" Maddy sad pushing us all into the cabin.

She closes the door behind her and pulls the blind down.

"Elena, tell us everything," Maddy says

"No, Claire tell us everything " looking at Claire.

"He's amazing!" Claire yells

We all jump up in excitement like ten-year-olds and lean into Claire.

"Where should I start?" She asks

"The first date," Maddy says

"The first kiss," Beth says

"Both," I say

She tells us all about their first date in Diagon alley and how he took her to see a firefly show and fireworks. They walked down a beautiful bridge and talked and he told her how beautiful she was.

We all swoon over her story and everyone looks at me for the next story. My holiday wasn't very glamorous. The party was amazing.

"The Malfoy ball was amazing and so fun," I say

"Tell us everything, did you see anyone fancy there?" Maddy asks

"What did you wear?" Clair asks

"What did Draco wear?" Beth asks

I told them everything from buying my dress to making a grand entrance at the party. They love it so much and I don't have to say anything else after the party story that I've been talking for ten minutes.

"Okay, it's been half an hour. Go see Draco" Maddy says looking at me.

"Why?" I ask

"Because you've never been away from him for this long," she says

Claire and Beth laugh and I stand up to go with the joke

"You're right," I say theatrically "my heart longs for him," I say putting my hand on my head.

The girls laugh at me and I open the cabin door and slide out. I walk down the corridor and go to the guys' cabin. I knock on the door and the all snap up to look at me. Draco gets up and opens the door a little bit.

"What's up?" He asks

"Can I steal you for a minute?" I ask

"Sure," he says opening the door and sliding out. He closes it behind him and looks at me.

"Everything okay?" He asks leaning against the wall.

"Ya, I just needed some time away from the screaming," I say looking back at my cabin.

Draco laughs at me and pulls me towards him and hugs me. We stand there for what feels like five minutes and he looks down at me.

"Any questions about our break?" He asks

"I just told them about the party, after that story they heard enough," I say

"Okay," he says "I should get back," he says holding my face in his hand

"Okay," I say smiling up at him.

He kisses me and turns to go back to his cabin. I stand and take in the feeling of his kiss. I smile to myself and turn to go back to my cabin. I walk past a few cabins and get to mine. Before I open the door the blind opens and I see Maddy smiling at me. She looks down and looks shocked. I instantly think she's looking at my stomach and I open the door.

"What's up?" I ask trying to play it cool as Maddy looks at me.

"Look," Maddy says. I turn to see Pansy and Ben kissing in the cabin across from us and I'm hit with fear, anger, betrayal, and sadness all at once.