Chapter 18: Love

"What the hell?!" I yell grabbing my arm.   

"I know what you're up to you little bitch" Pansy says shoving my back against the wall.

"What are you talking about," I say trying to get away from her.

"I know you like Draco, it's obvious," she says pining me harder against the wall.

"You're insane," I say giving her a look like she's an idiot.

"Don't even try lying Elena" she says, "everyone thinks you're so perfect when really you're a stupid whore!" She yells throwing me down to the floor.

I look up to see Pansy on top of me ready to swing. I close my eyes and wait for the hit, but it doesn't happen.

"Stupefy!" I hear someone yell.

I open my eyes to see Maddy, Beth, Draco, and Olly standing beside me.

"Elena are you okay?" Olly asks helping me up.

"Yeah, but she's crazy," I say looking at Pansy, who's been knocked out.

I hug Olly and instantly feel better. Just when things were getting a little better we hear footsteps come down the stairs.

"Are you alright Ms.Bell?" Professor Snape asks.

"Yes, professor," I say letting Olly go.

"Who did this?" Snape says looking at Pansy.

"Me sir," Maddy says " but I had too, she was going to.."

"I'm aware of what happened...thank you Ms. Lovett" Snape says.

"Go inside, I'll take care of her" Snape says walking over to Pansy and casting a spell to make her hover.

Olly puts his arm around me and we walk inside. I try to hold back my tears but my arm hurts so bad. I look up and everyone looks at me and looks shocked. I look at Olly confused. There was no way they could have heard that. Why were they all looking at me?

"Oh my god! Elena" Ben yells running over to me.

"What?" I say wondering what he could be so worried about.

"You're bleeding," he says ripping off his sweater and putting it on my head.

"What?!" I say starting to panic.

I hold the sweater to my head and grab Ben's hand. We run to my room and I close the door behind us. I sit on the bed and Ben crouches on the ground to and looks up at me.

"What did you do?" Be asks taking the sweater off my head.

"I didn't do anything. It was Pansy" I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks

I explain what happened and Ben listens to me. I tell him why she went crazy and how Snape took her away.

"She's insane," Ben says

"I know." I say "oww" I yell as Ben touches my head.

"Sorry," he says moving his hand.

"It's okay," I say

Ben slowly starts to get up and look at me. I start to fear the worst. Oh god please, not now Ben. Do not tell me you love me now. He stars to lean towards me and I start to panic. I'm trapped and injured and he's trying to kiss me!

Then there's a knock at the door. Oh my god. Thank god!

Ben gets up and opens the door. It's Draco, I'm saved. I jump up and run over to him.