Chapter 34 Awakening

Thump…Thump…Thump. It was so loud in my head that I wanted to scream, everything was so loud that I wanted to stab knives in my ears. The sound of my blood rushing through my body sounded like someone pouring water down a tube. What confused me was why I was hearing anything, a heartbeat, blood rushing through my veins, yet my body was still somewhat numb. Everything around me was still dark so if I was alive then I had to be in hell. Leave it to me to get stuck in hell, my own personal hell, Darkness. It seemed like it had only been a few hours since that jackass Evan stabbed me, but I knew it couldn’t have been or I wouldn’t have a heartbeat. The only thing I can figure is that somehow Alec managed to save me but I’m on life support and trapped in my body till they pull the plug. Man this fucking sucks.

“Come on Mori wake up” Jules voice ricocheted around my head making it hurt worse. Holy shit what is wrong with me.

“Julia” it was Collins voice and sounded distant but I could hear him. “Baby she’ll be alright why don’t you go lay down you haven’t slept for days.” DAYS? What the fuck, I couldn’t have been here for days, could I?

“She should have woken up by now Collin, what if she doesn’t ever wake up. This is all my fault”

“NO” Collin’s voice was loud and clear that time and he sounded pissed “Damn it Julia it wasn’t your fault and if Morgan was awake she’d yell at you for even thinking it was. Now go to bed and I’ll stay here till Alec and Daniel get back.” Daniel was still here too. I could hear rustling around me and figured Jules was leaving. I wanted to wake up so she wouldn’t be so worried but my eyes felt glued shut and no matter how hard I tried they refused to open.

“Morgan if you can hear me you need to wake up, Julia is getting sick because she won’t eat, or sleep. She won’t go near the babies and barely leaves your side. If you don’t wake up soon I might lose her and I can’t even begin to think of living without her. Not to mention Alec is a mess and the entire mystical realm is in an uproar because their new Queen isn’t awake yet. So please if you care about us please wake up” Collin said, his voice low and full of concern and fear. Jules was so getting her ass kicked when I finally do wake up. Ignoring her babies, really, I swear the girl is missing a few brain cells. And why the hell isn’t she eating, I’m her damn sister not her child or spouse she needs to worry about them not me. I felt the bed dip down beside me and then something cool touched my skin. It felt like someone was putting a washcloth on my forehead like I had a fever but I didn’t feel sick.

After a few minutes I felt Collin get up and then the door shut. Guess he left the room. Oh well, not like I’m good company right now. Somehow though I needed to wake up and let everyone know I was ok, or at least I felt ok. There was a loud crash and the sound of growls echoed around the room and my head. A sharp pain shot down my back when another loud crash sounded and instantly I was freaking out. Concentrating on the connection to find out who was in the room I felt Blake’s power surround me and then I was looking through his eyes to see Shawn beside him and in front of them was Blaze, Zeke, and some guy I didn’t know. They seemed to be fighting with each other when Zeke went at Blake punching him in the jaw confirming they were fighting. What the fuck are they doing? I felt my anger rising that they would dare fight amongst one another let alone in my room.

Pulling away from Blake I focused on my strength, my powers hoping this would work. Pulling the power, coiling it around myself till it felt like it’d explode I released it. The energy shot out around me like a bomb that just went off and the sound of glass shattering, furniture flying around the room and loud grunts filled the room. My eyes shot open when this weird smell filled my nose making my head spin. Looking around the room I saw the damage I just caused. All the windows were gone leaving glass everywhere, all the furniture was against the walls, some of it broken some just flipped over. And what was almost funny was all the guys were in a pile on top of each other in the corner. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at them.