Training Alec's POV

Chapter 17 Training Alec’s POV

The last few days have been rather stressful and Morgan getting kidnapped again has me on edge. When she didn’t come back from the bathroom I went to find her. Of course she was gone. Trying to talk to her in my mind proved to be useless. The only way she wouldn’t hear me is if she’s unconscious or dead and I know she’s not dead. When I finally managed to hear her and she told me she wanted to find out who took her I flipped. Why the hell would she stay somewhere she could get killed? Doesn’t she understand she’s not invincible? After a while of pacing my office and Ace cursing up a storm I felt her presence in the house. Rushing out of the office and down the hall I ran into our room to see her sitting on the bed with a rope by her feet. My anger was burning through my veins when I saw the faint bruise on her cheek and the red marks around her wrists and ankles.

Yelling at her is never a good idea but I was angry and scared. That’s right, Prince of Vampires and more powerful than any other is scared. The idea of anything happening to Morgan scares the hell out of me. After she ran out of the room pissed I knew I needed to calm down before going after her. When I calmed down and went looking for her I couldn’t find her, AGAIN. What the fuck? She put her block up which meant she was really pissed at me. Ace came running out of the office looking worried. The connection he has with Morgan can’t be blocked.

“I can feel her fear, it’s not strong like she’s in danger but it’s there” Ace said rushing past me into the dining room.

“I can’t see. I’m blind” Shawn’s panicked voice echoed around the room. Why would he be blind, werewolves don’t get sick or anything?

“Morgan where are you” Shawn asked making me speed over to him.

“Shawn what’s going on” I asked trying to stay calm. This woman is trying to kill me I swear.

“Somehow Morgan tapped into my senses and is using my eyes. She is in a forest, said Fareed sent her there” relief flooded through me at the mention of the witch. Morgan told me how he is guiding her through all this. Helping her get the connections she needs. Shawn just sat there for a few minutes staring straight ahead when he finally blinked.

“That is a big dude” Shawn said looking at me. Can he see me now and not what Morgan is seeing? I was going to ask when I dawned on me what he just said.

“Who? What? What the hell is she doing?” I growled trying to get into her mind but her barrier was to strong.

“I don’t know who but he looks pissed. Leave it to Morgan to piss someone off she just met” Shawn chuckled not worried at all like I was. This guy could kill her before she can explain who or what she is.

As I was getting ready to say something I felt her open our connection but it was different. She was pulling on all the were’s strength but it was flowing through me also. My skin was hot, energy like I’ve never felt before rushing through my body. She still had the block up around her mind so I couldn’t get inside her head.

“Can you see where she is” I asked. With the block up I can’t teleport to her because I have no fucking clue where she is.