Chapter 29 Beginning

Queen Calice came barreling through the door in her bright pink bathrobe, the smile lighting up those grey eyes. King Richard came in behind her smiling but looked tired, like he was woken suddenly and didn’t want to be awake. The Queen looked stunning as always even without makeup, her hair in rollers and a bathrobe that made her look like a marshmallow. The king looked the same, his black bathrobe was open showing silk night clothes in a gold and black color. His hair wasn’t neat but wasn’t crazy either, it was enough to know he had been sleeping.

“Where is my grandchild” Queen Calice sang before stopping suddenly looking at the tiny baby in my arms with a raised eyebrow, then looked up to Collin her eyes going wide, and finally to Jules and her jaw fell open as tears appeared in her eyes.

“Say hello to your grandchildren Mom” Collin said walking toward her when she snapped her mouth shut. King Richard looked just as shocked looking between all the babies then his son before settling on me.

“Morgan, thank god you’re back we have been worried about you. Are you alright, I see Alec is up and about finally so you must have saved him as well as yourself” he said coming over to me with a smile and looking between me and the baby as I nodded.

“Oh she is perfect. She looks just like you Julia, she has your eyes. What is her name” Queen Calice asked never once looking away from the little girl in her arms.

“Well I wasn’t expecting 3 so I only have a name picked out for 2 of them. We decided on Collin Richard and Morgana Jade” she said looking at me. I felt the tears in my eyes knowing why she picked that name. It is the name I always said I like better than just plain Morgan.

“That is beautiful and named after wonderful people” Queen Calice said glowing.

“How about Julianna Lynn” I said seeing Julia snap her head to me.

“That is wonderful and since they are twins it is always nice to have names that are close” Queen Calice said but Jules was just staring at me, more like glaring.

“Don’t give me that look Jules Mom wasn’t evil, you were just a pain in the ass and if it was me I’d kick you out. But Mom loved you and she died so she will never get to hold her grandchildren. It’s only fair to remember her this way. Mom’s middle name was Lynn so why not” I stopped when I saw Jules crying.

“I want her here” she cried shocking me to the core. Jules always said she’d never let mom see her children but I guess she grew up since then. A little anyway. I stood up handing King Richard the baby in my arms who didn’t hesitate to cradle her in his arms. Walking over to Jules I sat down beside her pulling her into my arms.

“She is here, with us, always” I said holding her while looking at the baby in her arms still. My god he was cute, with soft pink cheeks, red lips and tiny fingers shoved in his mouth. Collin Richard, I said in my mind liking the sound of that.

“I am always with you girls” Mom said making me scream and fall off the bed. Everyone stood there staring at me like I was nuts, and the babies started crying. OOPS! Mom stood at the side of the bed beside Jules staring down at the two of them.