The Underworld

This story contains strong Language, sexual content, and violence. You have all been warned!!!

Chapter 1 The Underworld

The wedding was beautiful, everyone was smiling and laughing. It seemed like just a few days ago me and Alec were fighting and trying to kill each other. Or more like him trying to kill me while I tried to hide out somewhere he couldn’t find me. Although it never worked, he always seemed to find me but I wouldn’t change it because even with all the crazy shit that has happened I love Alec and want to be with him forever. Alec kept kissing my face, holding me against him like he was afraid I would disappear. We made it through the wedding without a single problem. Jules and Collin were walking around talking to all the people who came. Shawn, Blake, Drew and Samantha walked up to me smiles lighting up their faces.

“I’m so happy for you” Shawn said pulling me into a tight hug. I’ve gotten used to Shawn’s powers whenever we touch. It always makes me happy and my body tingle with his energy.

“Thanks, I’m just glad nothing bad happened” I said into his chest.

Blake grabbed me next burying his face in my hair. I’ve noticed Blake loves smelling my hair and when I asked why, he said it helps calm him. He explained with our connection we have it keeps his panther calmed down since he doesn’t have a mate yet. My scent and power is familiar to him easing his nerves that are always on edge. I guess I’m the blame for that but he tells me he loves me no matter what. We have all become family, a very strange, screwed up family. Who says normal is fun anyway? Oh yeah, I did, but now I love my crazy family of vampires, werewolves, werepanthers, weretigers, and of course witches. Drew’s still wary of me but is slowly coming around. Samantha looked amazing in the green dress with her long white hair. Throwing her arms around my neck she bounced up and down on her heels.

“I’m so happy, you deserve this” she cheered.

“Thanks Samantha, now it’s your turn” I winked watching her cheeks turn a crimson color. Drew smiled at the comment but didn’t say anything.

“Alright everyone to the Ballroom” Queen Calice called out.

Everyone started filing into the palace while I looked around for Alec. He was nowhere to be found so I headed inside. The hallways were so dark I couldn’t see anything. It felt colder than normal making goosebumps rise all over my body. What the hell is going on now? Walking down the hall a thin strip of light shone under one of the doors. An angry voice was yelling on the other side but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. Slowly opening the door my heart started pounding in my chest and before I could change my mind I was running. He was here, how the hell did he get here? How did he get in the damn house?

“You can run pet but I will always catch you” his voice echoed around me when someone grabbed my arm. A scream tore up my throat when I sat up in a large bed with blood red sheets. Oh fuck this isn’t good. That damn dream seemed so real. The bed I was on was actually really soft and larger than a normal king size bed. There was a nightstand with a small black lamp lit up beside me. It wasn’t enough light to show the room but I saw I was still in my dress. Thank god, I don’t want that creep touching me. Climbing off the bed I felt a cold floor wondering where the hell my shoes went. Looking around the room it looked like an old bedroom that hasn’t been used in a long time. The only thing in the room was a long dresser, the bed and nightstand. Looks a lot like my room. However this room is dark and smells like mold where my room was bright and smelled like all my candles.

The thing I didn’t see was a door. Where the fuck is the door? Feeling along the wall around the room I realized just how screwed I was, AGAIN.

“Alec” I thought hoping we could still talk to each other.