Gone Again Alec's POV

Chapter 2 Gone Again (Alec's POV)

Again, how can this happen again? This is the third damn time she has been kidnapped and this time I don’t know who took her or their plans. The things that attacked at the wedding was something I only read about, Feeders, half demon, half vampire. They crave human blood and will kill anything and anyone to get it. It was said that a coven of witches destroyed all of them, apparently not, since there were so many at the wedding. Watching Morgan burn them was amazing but it was enough of a distraction that whoever that guy was managed to swoop in and take her. Standing below the platform of the alter I didn’t see where they went but I did get a look at the guy when the arrogant prick turned to me and smiled. I have never seen eyes like that before, black with red on the edge. That is why me, Blake, Shawn, Drew, Samantha, Jervis, Collin and Julia are tearing apart my library looking for who this guy is.

“Where do you think he took her” Julia asked for the millionth time worry coating every word. I understand how she feels but at least I can tell her for sure that she is fine. So far our connection hasn’t been broken so I can feel her. Trying to talk to her hasn’t worked, she must be asleep.

“I don’t know Julia but like I said, so far she is fine and if this guy wants to marry her I don’t think he will hurt her. I hope anyway, although if she gets mouthy with him I don’t know what he will do. We all know she can be very cocky and her attitude gets her in trouble” I said smirking remembering all the times she yelled at me. I can only imagine what all she said to Jace but we all knew he was in love with her.

“That doesn’t make me feel better Alec” Julia snapped flipping through a book but not really seeing anything. Her mind was on her sister.

“You know what she told me” Julia said tears in her eyes again “she said that she knew something was going to happen but I didn’t listen. She told me to go to Vegas if this wedding didn’t happen” Julia laughed, shaking her head. Collin walked over to the couch where she was sitting pulling her into his arms. All the girls changed out of their dresses but us guys are still wearing our tuxes. I was too concerned with finding out who this guy is.

I kept looking through the book I had in my hand about demons, still not finding anything on this guy. What the hell is he? I’ve been through vampire books, witch books, every kind of were animal finding nothing. Jervis was looking through mystical creatures and everyone else was just looking through whatever they could find. Mom and Dad don’t even know what he is and they have been around a long time.

“Alec” Morgan’s voice finally floated through my mind making my heart skip a beat.

“Morgan, thank god, are you ok” I asked looking over at Julia who was still clinging to Collin “She’s talking to me” I said out loud. Julia looked at me with wide eyes.

“Is she ok, where is she, who has her” Julia was yelling but I ignored her.

 “Yeah, I’m ok but I can’t get out of the room I’m in” her voice sounded agitated.

“Have you tried teleporting” I asked.

Um, no because I’m a dumbass. I hadn’t even thought of that, my brain isn’t working right now so it never occurred to me to try that. I smiled at her thoughts knowing she was probably worried about what was going to happen and I didn’t want to worry her anymore by telling her we didn’t know where she was or how to get to her.

“It won’t work damn it” she growled.

“Ok stay calm, chances are if he wants to marry you he won’t hurt you. But you need to block me. That way whenever you need me I’ll be able to hear you. We are looking into who the guy is. Morgan, I love you and be safe” I told her. I didn’t want to block her from my mind because if she needed me I wouldn’t know it because she wouldn’t be able to get through. This way she can talk to me whenever she is save and no one is around.