Visitors with shocking news

Chapter 12 Visitors with shocking news

Once Alec and I got home from the fight I got a quick shower and changed into my night clothes, other than the blue night gown they put me in and crawled up on the bed feeling Alec’s eyes on me the whole time. He was so angry that I had to block him because it wasn’t helping me at all. I couldn’t understand why Luke would do that. Why would someone willingly fight to the death for no reason? A little while later Alec climbed into the bed with me and pulled me into his arms. My feelings were all over the place, I was angry that he would do that, hurt that he didn’t stick around to see me and confused because I don’t know what he went through to be the way he is. Confusion was winning above all the emotions because I know he has a story to tell, he just doesn’t want to tell me.

“Princess what is wrong” Alec said running his fingers through my hair. It was something he found that helped sooth me.

“I just don’t understand Luke. I know he had a rough life, I can tell by the scars but why would he be willing to fight to the death without finding Xavier first” I thought out loud.

“I don’t know you will have to ask him” Alec sighed. I just laid there in his arms and even though I have been sleeping for 3 days I was really tired. Before I knew it sleep was taking over and my mind drifted off into the abyss of darkness.

The field of wildflowers filled my vision and instantly I scanned the area for Fareed. He seems to like bringing me here. The sky was a clear blue and the sun was warm on my skin. I sat down enjoying the peace and quiet, letting the smell of all the wild flowers fill my nose. Soon enough the Indian God himself sat down beside me. I didn’t need to look to know it was him, I just kept staring off into the distance not really looking at anything.

“I wish I could stay here” I said glancing at Fareed to see a serious look on his face. I didn’t like that look, it meant he had something bad to tell me and I wasn’t sure I was ready for anything bad right now.

“I know but things are about to change and it’s not going to be an easy battle. I don’t want to keep bringing you bad news Morgan but the battle will soon start and you have a few more things to do before time runs out. I need you to find a few more people, some that will help you and some that you need to help. You met one already, at the fight, he will be valuable to you but it will take some convincing and you will soon learn why. I will let you know the others later when the time is right” Fareed said looking sullen. I wasn’t sure what all that meant but I know that whatever is going to happen is coming soon and I’m not ready.

“If I make it through this battle than I’m taking a very long vacation” I said causing Fareed to smile.

“You will need it” he said and disappeared. That wasn’t very comforting, damn it. This isn’t cool, why do my dreams always suck now. I can’t believe that this is happening to me to. When I win this battle, and I will win it, I’m going to take that vacation and enjoy all the peace I can.

My eyes shot open to the sun streaming through the window. It made everything look bright and happy, yet I felt like crap. I needed to talk to Luke and see what the hell is going on with him, have to meet his friend and convince him to help me, work on a plan to kill Victor because I’m so not going anywhere with him and then find more people. It is a headache waiting to happen. Looking up at Alec I saw he was staring at me with his beautiful blue-grey eyes.