Date Night

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!

Chapter 9 Date Night

I screamed again, pounding my fist into the ground. I should have known better than to send her away. If she was here I could have protected her. The tears streamed down my face and my heart hurt. God why is this happening to me, why?  I felt someone grab ahold of my shoulders to lift me off the ground as a large chest pressed against me.

“Morgan what’s wrong” Shawn asked stroking my hair.

“NO” I screamed as the image flashed through my mind again.

“Princess, calm down Julia is fine” Alec’s voice said making me snap my head around to him.

“What” I said my voice shaky.

“Julia is fine, Collin, Jackie and Michael are all in Vegas. She is fine, nobody hurt her” Alec’s voice was calm as he stared into my eyes. He took out his cell phone and started dialing while keeping his eyes locked on me. He said she was fine, but, oh god Victor was messing with my head. What a fucking dick.

“Hey I need to talk to Julia” Alec said into the phone. After a few seconds he handed me the phone which I grabbed with a shaky hand, pressing it to my ear.

“Hello” Jules voice filled my ear sending a wave of relief through me.

“Jules” I whispered trying to calm down my racing heart.

“Mori, what’s wrong. What happened” her voice panicked now.

“Nothing, it’s ok just me being a nervous wreck. How is the baby” I asked leaning into Shawn who was still rubbing my back.

“Are you sure, you sound horrible? The baby is fine” Jules said sighing.

“Yeah just Victor messing with my head. He hurt you and the baby and I just needed to make sure you were alright. But promise me you won’t go anywhere without Collin. I don’t want that to really happen.” I said relaxing.

“I promise. Don’t worry Mori I’ll be fine and if you want I’ll come home” Jules said.

“No I don’t want to mess up your wedding again. Just call me like every hour” I laugh hearing Jules laugh into the phone.

“How about I call you every evening before we go to bed” she laughs and I hear Collin chuckle in the background.

“Ok” I said “I love you Jules”

“Love you to Mori” then the phone went dead and I pulled the phone away looking at it. It looks like a normal cell phone, damn it I need my own in this world so I can keep in touch with people.

“I’ll get you one” Alec chuckled pulling me into his arms and away from Shawn who was looking at us confused.

“Victor showed me an image of Jules murdered and the baby dead” I said with a shudder at the thought. Shawn’s eyes went wide when I noticed Blake, Zeke and Drew standing to the side. Where is Samantha? Looking around I spotted her talking to some of the other tigers that were still here. She kept glancing at me and when she noticed I was looking at her she rushed over. Pulling me into a tight hug while shoving Alec away making me laugh. Alec growled but Samantha just ignored him.

Finally getting everyone calmed down, even myself, we all went into the dining room with all the tigers that stayed. Why they are still here I don’t know but they were sticking by Drew’s side. I wondered if he was going to tell me he didn’t want the connection.

“Morgan” Drew said walking up to me with a guy on his right and another on his left. The one was tall with golden blond hair, blue eyes and a wide smile. The other guys was a little shorter with black hair in a spiky mess on top his head, green eyes and also a wide grin. Am I missing something here?