New Recruits

Chapter 7 New Recruits

The couple sat there on the wall looking at me with an intense stare that should of freaked me out but with all the strange creatures I’ve met so far it didn’t bother me that much. However, I was wondering what they were. The guy had dark hair almost black just above his shoulder that was cut in to layers. His narrow eyes were surrounded by thick lashes, straight nose, thin lips and a lean body that was covered in leather. A leather jacket over his crisp white shirt and tight black leather pants. The girl looked stunning with her black hair falling just past her shoulders, thin nose with full lips and a thin, curvy body that was also covered in leather. Hers was a one piece that zipped up from her waist to her chest, leaving most of her cleavage exposed.

I wasn’t sure if they were a couple or brother and sister but the power that was coming off them was hot. It was like fire caressing my skin and I’m sure if I wasn’t able control fire it would be melting my skin right now. Were they from the underworld? I wasn’t sure how long I stood there staring at them till I felt someone step up behind me. Without even looking I knew it was Alec because my body reacted to him but I was still mad that he threw me through a door. Stepping closer to the new arrivals I realized that the power coming off them wasn’t super strong just really hot.

“Who are you” I asked watching the guy jump down from the wall and step closer to me.

“I’m Kale this is Jazz” he said in a smooth voice while holding his hand out for me to shake. I took it with a little hesitation and felt his power caressing mine but it wasn’t like with the others that I touched. The normal connection that would normally happen, didn’t.

  “I’m Morgan, but I guess you already know that since you are here” I said with a smile. His own smile grew showing his bright white teeth.

“Yes we know who you are, that is why we are here. My father actually want’s to meet you. He can explain everything if you will come with us” this time I did turn to look at Alec and saw him watching Kale with a smug look on his face. Ace was just behind him along with Blake and Shawn. What surprised me though was Drew was standing right behind me watching Kale also. All the tigers seemed on edge about something and the women had moved over to stand with the men.

Turning to Drew I wasn’t sure if he decided to help or not, but I decided now was the time for his decision. He turned those grey eyes to me when Samantha walked up beside me still in her tiger form. She nudged my hand with her nose and on instinct I started petting her head.

“I just want to let you know that whatever you decide is fine with me. But know, I don’t now nor will I ever want to take over your pack. I only ask for your help when needed, if needed.” And with that I turned back to Kale and Jazz who was now standing beside him. She was the same height as me with her three inch heels on.

“What are you” I asked to see them both smile bigger.

“We will let my father tell you” he answered. I wasn’t getting any bad vibes from him and something was telling me to trust him so I nodded. Alec grabbed my arm stopping me from moving toward them when I shot him a look that would make anyone cower away. Of course Alec just smirked at me before pulling me to him making me gasp at the sudden movement and the pain in my back to shoot to my legs. Holy shit why is it still hurting. Alec raised an eyebrow but then seemed to realize what he did, his eyes looking sad.