Chapter 30 Love and Loss Part 1

It looked like world war 3 outside and all I could think about was getting Jules and the rest of them out of here before anything bad happened to them. Zapping myself back to her room I saw them all still just sitting around like nothing was going on. Jules was still on the bed with one of the babies in her arms, Collin was standing beside her with his Mom and Dad beside him ogling the baby in his arms and Alec was in the far corner holding one of the babies. Mom was gone but that didn’t surprise me really.

“What the hell are you doing” I shouted.

“What” Collin turned to me with an angry look on his face for yelling.

“Get the hell out of here all of you” I screamed panicked that they didn’t know what was going on.

“What’s wrong Morgan” Jules was on full alert now. Good.

“They’re here, you all need to leave now. Keep everyone safe and if you get into any trouble you call me immediately” I said running over to Jules and hugging her before kissing the babies in her and Collin’s arms. When I turned around Queen Calice grabbed me pulling me into a hug whispering in my ear.

“Be safe dear” then she walked over to Alec taking the little girl in his arm and kissing his cheek.

“I love you son” then they all left but Collin.

“Go I won’t be responsible for those babies growing up without a father. No, GO” I ordered when he tried to protest. I could tell he was pissed but he left. Alec pulled me into his arms crushing his lips to mine. His power flowed through me filling me with a warm sensation, his love making my heart swell.

“I love you princess and no matter what happens you do what you have to stay alive” and with that he was gone. I didn’t even get the chance to tell him I loved him but he knew, he could feel how much love I had for him. Running out to the hall I found Ace and Shawn waiting for me.

“Let’s go, sweep the house make sure there isn’t anyone left here that shouldn’t be, kill any demon you find and we’ll meet at the front door.” I said and they nodded running in different directions. Well here we go, time to hunt that bastard down and rip him to pieces. Running down the hall the same way Ace went searching each room as I went. A sharp pain shot through my stomach making me fall to my knees. Closing my eyes I concentrated on the pain trying to find who it was because I knew it wasn’t mine. That calm feeling hit me and when I opened my eyes I saw Samantha cornered with 3 different demons surrounding her. One of them had Freddy Kruger hands and I knew he was the one that hurt her by the blood on the blades. There wasn’t anyone around to help her, I couldn’t tell where she was and with her being hurt she wasn’t going to be able to fight all three of them. Time to see what I can do with these powers and connections.

Pulling all my strength together I stood up still feeling her pain as well as her fear. I wasn’t about to lose her so with my powers I pushed them through the connection into her. Instead of them healing her and giving her the strength to fight them off it shot straight out of her in a glowing yellow light hitting each demon in the chest. It looked like lightning bolts that continued to glow the more power I pushed. Suddenly they all exploded sending black and green blood and goo everywhere. That was fucking awesome.