Chapter 31 Love and Loss Part 2

I wasn’t going to let him take someone so young, someone I cared about, someone so innocent. With all my strength I pushed my power down my arm as I extended my arm toward Victor while picturing Liam beside me. The brightest white light shot out of my hand hitting Victor in the chest sending him flying through the air, through the demons. Liam appeared beside me just a Zeke did. He was kneeling by Liam holding his hand over Liam’s wound. His hand reached out grabbing mine when out powers mixed together then he grabbed Zeke’s hand.

“Take her hand” Liam whispered. Zeke didn’t hesitate to grab my hand and instantly the power flowed around us as everyone circled around. Zeke’s giant silver wings spread out encasing us when I felt Liam, felt his wound like it was my own. It made me cry out when I felt it start healing, healing the torn muscles, the veins, the skin all of it, I felt it all. When the pain was gone I looked down at Liam’s stomach to see it was healed and knew he’d be alright. It made me smile to see that bright smile on his face.

“I would have healed on my own but I heal slower than a normal were because of the witch half.” He said sitting up.

“Um…Morgan what do you want us to do” a voice I didn’t recognize asked. Looking up I saw a tall man with dark blond hair, bright green eyes and a worried look on his face. Standing up I looked toward Victor to see him and Eva standing at the front of the demons holding hands chanting. Whatever they were doing was bad because all the demons started growing, the lightning and thunder from before echoed around us. Whatever it was they were chanting was going to cause major damage.

“We need to kill them, all of them” I said looking at the man beside me.

“Name’s Jack” he said and I smiled at him.

“Well Jack let’s kill these bastards and get our lives back” I said staring at Victor watching them. This time my power came on its own, circling all of us, my eyes locked on Eva. She would be first, she was going to die first so Victor could see what it feels like. Without even trying my power shot toward her, the wind so powerful it picked her up away from Victor, her body floating in the air above him.

“This is for you Victor” I shouted seeing his black eyes snap to me. Grabbing Shawn’s hand, who had appeared beside me and Liam’s hand who was standing on the other side I pulled their power into me. The wind got faster, spinning Eva around till she started screaming for Victor to help her. He couldn’t get near her and wasn’t really trying either. Concentrating on Eva I watched dark red lightning bolts shot out of the wind tunnel around her striking her in the chest, in the stomach, and face. She continued to cry out for Victor but still he wasn’t moving just watching. With a final push of my power the wind picked up speed till you could only see a spot of white and the lightning got faster, stronger when a huge explostion sent everyone flying backward. Not just us but the demons as well.

“OW” I cried when I sat up looking behind me to see I landed on one of Alec’s men. He was smiling at me as he helped me up when he got to his feet. He had short black hair with black eyes and a huge body.

“Miss.Morgan, you really do need to watch where you land” he laughed and I realized he was holding himself.