Stuck in hell with a Psycho

Chapter 22 Stuck in hell with a Psycho

The bright sun was high in the clear blue sky, the heat caressing my skin like the gentle touch of a lover. Everywhere I looked was a different color flower, the smell filling my nose relaxing me to the point I wanted to stay here forever. I’ve come to learn that this isn’t a dream it’s more of an escape from the insanity of my life. I knew Fareed was here just couldn’t see him yet. I always feel a sense of calm whenever he is close by but at the same time a sense of unease because lately it’s always bad news that follows these visits.

“I wish my life was as peaceful as this place” I said knowing he’d hear me. When I heard him sigh I knew he had bad news that I wasn’t going to like.

“I wish it was too my child” the Indian god said stepping up beside me. He looked stressed even for a spirit. Who knew dead people got stressed? I sure as hell didn’t and seeing it on his beautiful face made my stomach twist and turn. I swear if he tells me I’m going to die I’ll be pissed.

“What is wrong” I finally asked turning to face him.

“It is going to start and I need you to fight through this potion to reconnect with your power or you will die. You need to connect with the elements one at a time. It is the only way to get your power back. Xavier was smart but not smart enough. You will have do this as quickly as possible because Alec is going to need your help to be able to save the world from the destruction I showed you before.” Fareed’s voice was sad and desperate as he thought about what was going to happen. I could see all the emotions crossing his face as he stared at me. I wanted to tell him not to worry, everything would be fine but I knew I’d be lying because I was worried myself. How the hell am I supposed to connect with the elements when the chances of me getting near them would be slim to none?

“I’ll do my best” I promised, it was all I could do at the moment. This time instead of slowly waking up everything just went black and my mind went blank.

I couldn’t remember falling asleep or passing out or whatever the hell happened. It wasn’t really smart on my part either since I’m in the hands of a full blown psycho. As my mind started working telling me it was time to wake up I realized my body wasn’t hurting as bad. However my arms were starting to cramp and when I went to move them I couldn’t. Oh HELL NO! My eyes snapped open going directly to my hands that were tired above my head. At least it was rope so I might be able to get out of it. Looking around the room I noticed most of the bed that I was lying on was surrounded by red curtains to match the red sheets under me. I really wanted to burn this bed. God only  knows what Victor did on this bed and with who. My whole body shivered at the vile thoughts that slipped into my mind. YUCK! My dress was a wrinkled mess but still on thank heavens.

“Oh good you’re awake” his annoying voice said from somewhere around the room.

“Fuck you Vicky” I said glad my voice was working and I could cuss at him. Being a demon though it might be better if I start quoting the bible to him. Chase him away with prayer. It works in the movies why not real life.

“Is that the best you got pet” I could hear him walking around but couldn’t see him thanks to the curtains and almost pitch black room.