Lion's Tigers and Oh Shit

Chapter 15 Lion’s Tigers and Oh Shit

Pain shot through my head but my eyes wouldn’t open. Even in the darkness I could see the spots dancing behind my eyelids. My body was sore, cold and stiff but what bothered me was I couldn’t move. Slowly opening my eyes I almost wished I hadn’t. The room was small but clean almost too clean. White walls, white ceiling and white floor with a drain the center. Oh boy, this could be bad. Looking to my feet I saw they were bound by a thick rope and my hands were held to the floor by a rusty metal chain. Do these people really think this will hold me? Come on they have to be smarter than that, but I do want to know who knocked me out.

“Morgan, where the hell are you” Alec’s voice shouted through my mind. His voice was angry and worried but you couldn’t blame him. What is this the 3rd time I’ve been kidnapped? I doubt it will be the last time either.

“Alec” I answered hoping it would calm him down some. Who knows how long I’ve been unconscious.

“Princess, where are you? Are you hurt? What happened?” he fired the questions so fast that it was making my already pounding head hurt worse.

“Calm down, I’m alive. My head hurts but other than that I’m good. Well other than being chained to a floor.” I said and Alec’s panic hit me so hard it was like someone crushing my chest.

“I can’t find you can you come home? Have you tried teleporting?”

“Not yet because I want to know who the hell knocked me out. Just calm down and I’ll keep you informed.” I said.

I looked around the room again to see a door to my right with a small window in the center and lights on the ceiling outside. Everything in my body was getting stiff from not being able to move. If these people don’t hurry up I’m leaving without knowing who took me. Like on queue the door opened and in walked two huge werewolves and two guys. One wolf was reddish-brown with black eyes and snarling at me like he wanted to eat me. The other wolf was grey with black spots all over his body with the same black eyes. The first guy was tall but since I was lying on the floor I couldn’t be sure how tall. He had blond hair that was neatly styled around his head, hazel eyes and buff. The smirk on his face said he thought this was funny. What a dick. The other guy stepped into view and I’m sure it I was standing my mouth would have been on the floor.

“Joey” I said looking at the bartender that I thought was dead. Guess not, damn.

“Glad your awake didn’t think I hit you that hard” he laughed and I wanted to punch him.

“What the hell do you want” I snapped glaring at him. The other guy came over and knelt down beside me so his knees were on either side of my head. I looked up at him to see a huge smile on his lips. Wonder who he is anyway? This close up I could see his long, narrow nose, thin lips and strong jaw line.

“My name is Noah. I’m the owner of Twisted Desire, you know the bar you blew up. You killed most of my pack and I’m not really happy about that” his voice was deep and rough. Being this close I could feel the power coming off him. It was cold making goosebumps rise all over my body and a shiver run down my spine. Maybe it’s time to go.