Hunt the Witch Doctor...

Start from the beginning

   "Are you alright?" Seth asked turning his body to face her.

  Amber smiled, "Of course," Seth noted that her hair raven hair wasn't down, but in a ponytail with a few strands coming down on either side of her face.

  "Good." Seth took a drag. "I hold no ill will. I have something more important in mind for today."

  Amber tilted her head. "Mom said that you were put on suspension."

  "I know, but I heard there is a witch doctor somewhere in the woods outside of town." Said Seth, taking another puff and blowing out. "I'm interested in speaking with him."

  "Witch doctor?" Amber thought. "I don't think we have any of those here, my family is the presiding over all witches in the city."

  Seth took his finally drag and stomped out the remaining life of the nicotine supplement. "Then I suppose my search shall have no result." Seth started to walk to his car with Amber close behind.

  "Hey," She cried as the Spector started to unlock his car door. "Is it alright if I come with you?"

  Seth looked at her confused.

  "Ken is really starting to work my last nerve with his 'stop wearing black' thing he keeps going on about." Amber said, her voice low sounding during Ken's quotes.

  Seth shrugged, "Sure why not."

  Amber let out a yip of happiness and jumped into Seth’s well-kept Ford, the two drove away from the mansion to find the alleged Witch Doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "CHARUB!" a heavenly voice called the sound of bending metal and rocking thunder followed his cry. The gigantic creature’s lion head opened, letting out an earth shaking roar. Thousands of White Wing's covered their ears, as bronze arrows volleyed onto them.

  "My plan worked perfectly." A blond Angel smiled standing inside a red and bronze mobile fortification, it wasn't big enough to fit more than seven standing men, but it was able to hold him and the small throne on which he sat.

    The Angel sported golden, curly and shining hair. At his hip; a bronzed Gladius and small shield. He watched as his followers did battle with Gods Loyalists. He shook his head, despising himself of having to wage war within heaven, but he felt in his heart, this was what was right.

  "Lord Gabriel. The Loyalists have fallen back." A bronze armored Red wing burst opens the door and eyed the Arch Angel. "We will breach the fourth level threw the three hundred and ninety ninth Domain soon."

  Gabriel smiled, keeping his back to the intruder, "Excellent news, Captain." he said with a smile, "After turning all of the humans who gained access to heaven into Angels, and having them fight for us, I believe that we are moving exceptionally quicker than I had anticipated."

  "We have received intelligence that Lucifer is speaking with the Arch Angels on the Loyalists side. We do not know what information he is giving them however." The Captain Angel replied bowing his head.

  Gabriel humped. "Lucifer, what trickery are you up to now?"

  Gabriel felt a presence move behind the Captain, he sense the lesser Angle swing his blade and heard contact made, but neither of gold nor bronze.

  "Tsk, Gabriel." Slithered a dark and malevolent voice. "You invite me in and then have me almost banished again?"

  Gabriel’s smile faded, "What is it now Lucifer?" Gabriel demanded keeping his back turned.