Chapter 39: Reminder

"Good morning (Name)-chan! How are you feeling today? I bet you feel like utter crap! I brought two of my 'friends' here with me, mind choosing one who you want to save?" 

He heard no response. She was fully awake, that was a fact, he frowned, deducting that the woman already broke. 

"It's story time! Do you know these two people here? No, you don't!"

"Myers, Age 19. Mhenzi, Age 20. Their death dates were pretty close, so I decided to simply drag them here!"

Two people tried to struggle. There was a piece of cloth tied to their mouths, preventing them from creating any more noise. Ropes took away their freedom to move, seeing that they were tied up pretty tightly. (Name)'s heart sped up, waiting for the worse, what could Beyond want from them? 

"I'm gonna go straight to the point~ These two are lovers, they are pretty in love and are often lovey-dovey with each other, it disgusts me, what's with human connection anyways? But I digress, basically, I'm gonna kill one of them and you need to choose who you wish to save."

"One's gonna die, one's gonna suffer. Either way, it's your fault!"

"So who is it (Name)-chan? Hurry up or I'll just kill both of them, I'm not very patient."

"W-what are you..." You trailed off, not finding any strength to speak and continue your sentence any longer, it already deemed useless asking a question of 'What are you doing?'. Beyond was merciless, he would shrug the question off as 'just finding entertainment.' A man who already gave up trying to reason and create sense will not answer such questions with much sense.

Beyond yanked her hair forwards, trying to shake her head in hopes of creating a fast decision. "Hey! Seriously! Hurry up!"  

The girl remained silent, frustrating the crimson eyed male. He yanked her hair harsher, smashing her head into the back of her chair at the same time. "Hurry the hell up! HURRY UP! CREATE A DECISION AND MOVE ON!"

"I won't create one! I-I can't! Why-"

"YOU HAVE TO!"

"WHY SHOULD I?! LET THEM GO BEYOND! DON'T DRAG OTHERS INTO THIS!" For the first time in weeks, she found her voice to scream at him, immediate fear rose up to her chest in fear of angering him. Beyond simply frowned, smashing her head back. 

"Fine."

Fear.

'What have I done?'

Screams of agony and pain filled the thick atmosphere as Beyond dragged the woman and wrapped his hand around her fragile neck, choking her to death. The man tied up on the floor kept screaming, begging for (Name) to plead for his death. However, the (h/c) haired girl can't, she wailed and shriek in panic, begging instead for the woman's freedom.

With wide eyes and dilated pupils, (Name) watched in vast pain and guilt as the woman's neck broke, she watched as the woman's eyes lost their color, the male on the floor screamed as she took her final breath. 

Who would want to witness your lover die? 

"This is what happens when you take too long! Now they're both gonna die."

With a quick stab, the man's heart was broken, literally. Beyond pulled out his knife from the other male's heart and whistled at the bloody mess he made.