Chapter 4: One Life Saved

I'll be using 'your' and 'you' in this chapter.

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: One Life Saved

Your POV  

This world will never be, what I expected. And if I don't belong who would have guessed it?

"No. Don't do that. Please." You pleaded your sister. Your tears flowing silently down your cheeks like a river.    (I'm so sorry. Yes, That's a bad pun.)

"Please don't try this again." You sobbed, bending to your knees.

"I already made up my mind (Y/N)." She told you, sadness and pain filled her eyes. "Please turn around. I don't want you to witness this." (S/N) pleaded.

"I'm not that stupid to turn around and let you fucking do this! Suicide won't solve anything! It's not a solution!" You screamed at her.

"Then what is?!" She screamed, tears once again flowed from her eyes.

"I don't know?! That's why it's never too late to figure out!" You replied, stepping forward to her.

"Go away (Y/N)!!!" She screamed at you, threatening to plunge the knife into her heart if you take one forward step to her.

"Even if I say, it will be alright. Still I'll hear you say, you want to end your life." 

"Stop it!" (S/N) shouted, threatening to stab herself the moment you take one step closer to her.

Your eyes blazed like hell fire. "Really? You want to do that? DO IT NOW WHY DON'T YOU! HAVE FUN SEEING THE WEEPING FACES OF YOUR FAMILY. GRIEVING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. DO YOU NOT LOVE US?" You screamed, trying your best to control your fury.

She tried to do this. Three times.

"I-I lo-love you b-both. But I h-have to do t-this." She stuttered and sobbed. Lowering the knife down.

"Don't. End. Your. Life. This isn't about you anymore. You may be okay with the thought of dying, but what about the people around you? I will never forgive you if you'd let our parents see the sight of your dead body." I said, clenching my fists. 

I stepped closer, and closer. She didn't wince or falter.

She gave up.

"I'm so sorry." (S/N) apologized.

"Nah, come on." You smiled, holding your hand out to her as you helped her with the situation she's going through.

Unbeknownst to your knowledge, she a grew a little fearful of you. The rage in your eyes when she tried killing herself was terrifying enough for her to never anger you.

You woke up crying. A mere memory of your past came back haunting you. You noticed the unfamiliar room and grew confused. That's when everything crashed at the same time.

The death of your family, and your thirst to avenge them.

A lot can happen in the span of just a day.

As you thought about avenging your family. Reality hit you, It would be impossible to kill Kira.

The thought brought tears from your eyes. For a person like you, it would be too hard. Where would you even start?

Just then something cliche happened, you should've laughed and point out that it's Oscar-Cliche-Worthy. But not this time.

Your phone started to ring. Much to your surprise, when you answered it, a familiar monotone voice spoke.

"Would you like to join the Kira Task Force?" He spoke through the line.

"Near." You mumbled.

The world we knew won't come back.

The time we've lost can't come back.

The life we had won't be ours again.