Chapter 29: Him, From Wammy's

BEFORE I FORGET, LIKE I DID ON THE LAST CHAPTER:

Okay, so I was finding stories to read while I cuddle in my blankets and once I came across a Near X Reader story. I LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It may not reach your expectations, but It's quite a nice story if you ask me. 

Title is " Not Friends [Near X Reader] " by " Aswqaswqaswqaswq "

(Quotation marks above are obviously not included.)

______________________________________________

Chapter 29: Him, From Wammy's

Your POV

I opened to door of Near's room. As usual I was met with the white walls. There was a large queen-sized bed inside the room where we'll be sharing. It seems big enough to fit both of us in. 

I went to my travel bag and pulled out my phone. I heard there was a pretty strong accessible WiFi in every Wammy's room. Near was sitting on the carpet solving up a puzzle like he always do.

"Hey Near what's the WiFi password here inside your room?" I asked, showing him my phone-screen.

"I believe it's  'iamnotasheep'." He replied.

"Hah, Let me guess. Mello's password is 'BeatTheSheep' ?" I asked, typing in his password. 

"Yes. How did you guess it right?" Near asked blankly. Resetting his puzzle and then solving it up again.

"I mean, I just told what came into my mind when you said your password was 'iamnotasheep'. How did you know?"

"He kept his password in a note. It was also too obvious considering he always refers to me as a sheep and that he will beat me."

I nodded in response, doing a 360-ninja flip into the bed while opening up my Wattpad Account.

Wattpad Notifications : 873

Wait what? That's probably stories getting updated, although I didn't have that many stories in my library. 

Clicking on the strange unidentified number, I then realized why I have like a thousand notifications. 

' UnspokenWordy and 23,000 others voted on God Of The New World - Chapter 1: Notebook Of Death'

hidingfromrealpeople and 21,000 others voted on God Of The New World - Chapter 2: A God Of Death'

I randomly made a story while I was in the SPK. A boy named Gloom -yes, the opposite of Light- picks up a Notebook of Death in which he names it as a 'Die-ry'. He uses it as a diary unaware of the notebook's powers. Gloom was actually based on Light although their names are opposite of meaning. I pretty much included some real-life happenings and twisted it a bit. Can't have people knowing of what exactly happened now, do we? Gloom had changed his name to Shadow in order to hide his identity, he then became the world-known mass murderer Kira when he had caught sight of a gruesome murder happening while he walked his way home. That was my mistake, I included Kira, making it gain a lot of attention. 

CupcakesAndYourDeath commented 'Woah, this feels so real.' 

CerealPizzaKiller commented 'Wat. R u sure dis ain't real?'

SuicideSquadXX commented 'This is so good! I haven't seen anything like this before!" 

TrashAtTheDisco commented 'This is such an amazing story.'