Chapter 3: Ignited Vengeance

Note: (S/N) = Sister's Name (If you don't have a sister, let's pretend you have one XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: Ignited Vengeance

Your Point Of View

The sight of my family laying dead that was once alive and healthy engulfed me as I walked home.

"(S/N).. Mom.." I cried silently, trying to calm down. My hands were shaking, my heart was beating faster. No matter how hard, I can't just try to 'calm down.'

Both of them are,

Dead.

"They aren't criminals."

"They didn't murder."

"They didn't rob."

"So why?"

"Why did you kill them?"

My neutral opinion of Kira changed. The world is rotten, and he's making it rot even more.

' I'll avenge them. Kira.'

And after that thought, I kept chanting it like my mantra.

'I'll find you. I'll make you pay. Your ideal world isn't the perfect thing you thought you're doing.'

'I'll avenge them.'

The thought kept repeating itself until it's the only thing that I can think of.

"I'LL WITNESS YOUR OWN DEATH. I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!"

I was always the kind to think of others first despite my cold demeanor. My mantra back then was a simple word. 'Help.' People, no matter how cold, needed saving.
Though, that was back then.

I ran to my room, grabbing every important belonging I have and throwing them in my duffel bag. "I'll find you. Mister Oh-I'm-So-Justice."

'I will avenge them. There's no turning back.'

"Better make everyone I know think I'm also dead." I wept silently. Grabbing a gasoline and a lighter, lighting the whole place up.

The cold night breeze hit my (s/t) skin as I drove somewhere else. Somewhere I can start, perhaps a new apartment? Just anywhere away from that house.

"Goodbye mom, dad, (S/N)."

"I can't turn back now, I just started."