Chapter 1: Colorless Beginning

Your POV

I was walking around aimlessly in the dark of the night. The wind blew against my shivering cold body as I held my jacket tightly. The world around me seemed to have stopped and out of nowhere, the strangest thing happened.

A man came in running, a crazed smile on his face. "IT'S RAINING POTATOES!" He screamed in joy. With probably the best timing I've ever seen in my whole life, the dark world started dropping potatoes. Perfectly shaped potatoes came rushing down from the sky above. Unicorns started flying everywhere as the dark chilly night took in wonderful bright colors. The man earlier suddenly shifted into a werewolf containing pink fluffy fur. Rainbow ninjas started coming up from the ground-

"CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT? TIRED OF FEELING I'M NEVER ENOUGH. I CLOSE MY EYES AND TELL MYSELF THAT MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE. THERE'LL BE NO MORE DARKNESS WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, YOU'RE UNSTOPPABLE. WHERE YOUR DESTINY LIES..."

I jolted up from my bed, immediately dropping the stack of pillows beside me. My eyes felt heavy, my head immediately pounded at my sudden making. Small rays of sunlight gleamed through the blinds of my window, one of them hitting my face directly. I glared at the window, reminding myself to cover it up until no sunlight ever gets pass it every morning.

"DANCING ON YOUR BLADES, YOU SET MY HEART ON FIRE.

DON'T STOP US NOW, IT'S NOT JUST A DREAM

WE WERE BORN TO SHIP VICTUURI

WE'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN-"

Sighing, I stood up to turn off my phone at the other side of the room. The speakers were blaring with my loud alarm tone. With a huff of annoyance, I stopped the alarm. 

"OI BRAT! SHUT THAT ALARM UP,  WILL YOU?" My Windex-obsessed neighbor screamed in his backyard, waving a mop and looking like a crazed clean freak. I didn't respond, I was getting used to my daily life, and that means I am getting used with my neighbor oftenly screaming and waving his mop. 

I walked downstairs, doing my the usual morning routine. It was weird living alone this month. My mother and sister went on a 'fun vacation from tiring days' at I-forgot-where-they-went. They're going home this week, though, so hopefully I can finally ditch that horrifying alarm. 

I walked to the driveway and hopped inside my father's car. With that, I drove to school. When I arrived, no one else was there. Huh? Wait what? 

Realization hit me. Today's Sunday, and it's 6:23 in the morning for unicorn's sake.

****

I woke up with the same alarm as yesterday. Checking if today's Monday, I sprinted and did my daily routine which is basically eating breakfast, brushing my teeth, taking a bath and jumping at my car before my neighbor wakes up and scream at me for existing.

I arrived at the campus 10 minutes earlier than the time. With that, I sighed in relief I wasn't late. I walked around, looking for anything that might interest me. 

It was my lucky day, I felt the oddness radiate from a boy with white hair, pale -almost white- skin, white clothes, white socks and white shoes holding a white dice and building a white tower. His not-white eyes looked at me for a second before basically ignoring me and continuing his daily white life. I was tempted to splash him with a rainbow paint that I brought with me for a project, but Nah, I still want to live.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" Laughter erupted from a group of girls standing a few inches away from Kiro Shimaha. Predictably, they were laughing at a joke Kiro made, it was probably corny of course, but I digress.