-20-

I feel my breath coming in ragged gasps I'm chocking on it like it is fire burning my lungs every time I inhale.

I can't look at him. The world feels like it's in a haze as the only sound I can focus on is the dripping noise.

Which is blood. Coming from the wings.

I feel something wet on my face and hands I look up trying to see if maybe there is water falling on me from somewhere but I can't see anything. I reach shacking hands to my face and feel that it's me. I'm crying.

I am snapped out of my hazed reality by a hand gripping my chin. I whimper and look up into the hate filled yellow eyes above me. I close my eyes because I can't look at him like this. So long I thought I was keeping him safe by letting him have a normal human life, tried pushing him towards other humans but he was so attracted because I couldn't let him go.

I loved him too much and this is what I caused.

The hand doesn't let go and I feel it tighten. "Look at me." He growls and I can't. I can't open my eyes because I don't want to look at what I did to him. The hand suddenly moves to my throat as I am dragged and harshly pinned against the wall. My eyes fly open and I grip the hand holding my throat scratching at it trying to make him let go.

Pete stares at me with his glowing eyes blood splattered across his cheeks and hand slowly digging into the flesh on my neck. He lifts me up pinning me against the wall until my feet no longer touch the floor. My air supply is slowly diminishing as I claw at Pete's hand desperately trying to make him let go.

"Pete." I squeak out my legs kicking but getting no hits on his body. For a split second I think I see something in his eyes. Something to tell me he is still in there but what ever it was it was gone to fast to know.

"Do it Pete, kill him and join us we can rule the city together for the rest of eternity." I hear Brendon's voice but it sounds so far away. My vision is starting to have black spots my head feels like it's under water. I can't keep kicking because I have no energy left.

"Leave I want to finish this myself."

.

.

.

.

Darkness.

That's all I can see. I take a breath and it feels like ripping open a fresh wound. I cough and spit and feel worse I sit up and rub my eyes and seem to be no where. I look around and see nothingness expanding into forever. I shiver despite the fact it's not cold and then I force my way to stand.

I squint trying to see anything in the black abyss but nothing seems to pop out. It's too dark to see much but light enough to see a little. I begin to walk it's shaky at first and I stumble a bit. I rub my wrist which still has a burn mark around it from the chains.

Where did everyone go?

I continue and grow increasingly worried when I don't run into any walls or doors. Also the fact that my wrist hasn't healed. Which could be because it was demon magic but before I healed quickly with Pete's help.

I freeze when I can finally focus on a noise. Dripping. A wet splatter against the cold concrete floor. Which sounds like it is coming from behind me. I turn and look back from the direction I came trying to squint and see where the noise is coming from. But there is nothing there and now that I have moved it sounds like it's coming from the other direction. I turn again and again the sound moves. I stop turning and instead look down.

I gulp when I see the fresh red splatters surrounding my feet I turn and see the trail of it from the direction I came from. I bite my lip and hold in the tears as I reach behind me and try and touch my wings.

Only to come up with nothing beneath my finger tips.