-3-

I didnt know what to do. Eventually someone called the police after my hysterical screaming. No one had gotten there in time to actually chase the van that had taken Patrick.

Patrick. The most beautiful part of my existence.

I now sat in a police questioning room. After giving my statement of what happened the guy had left telling me he would put out the alert. They were going public with this in the morning. The fans will be devastated. Im devestated. Who would ever want to harm Patrick?

I put my forehead down on the table and silent tears fall from my eyes. I hope Patrick will come back safe and sound.

I hear a slight knock on the door and it opens to a shell shocked looking Joe and a teary eyed Andy. They both come in and hug me. I hang my head but let them continue hugging me.

" Come on Pete they want to get your cuts checked out." Joe says quietly pulling away from the hug and placeing a hand on my back.

" Im fine." I say looking down at the pretty bad cuts across my palms and fore arms. I dont care about them right now. I cant even feel it because Im numb. To much happening in such a short span of time. One second I find out Patrick has wings, the next he is being pulled into the back of a van.

Joe ends up hauling me out of the room and a medical personal comes and takes me to another room. They sit me down and begin the tesious task of pulling the tiny glass shards from out of me. After what feels like hours they rub some medical salve on it and wrap both hands and arms in thick bandages.

I look like I have oven mitts on and I feel ridiculous. They eventually usher me out and I go find Joe and Andy.

" I need to find Patrick." I say sadly. My heart feels like its been ripped out and I feel on edge with him not around.

Eventually we end up at a hotel and Joe insist he rooms with me but I insist to be left alone. Joe settles with conjoining rooms. I sigh and flop onto the bed in my room and Joe comes in and shuts the curtains and locks all the locks on my door.

" No ones coming to kidnap me too Trohman." I say angrilly and he fusses with the window locks. Joe stops and steps away from the window.

" Im just looking out for you Pete." He shrugs and walks off into his and Andys room.

I just lay and stare at the ceiling for most of the night. I wish I knew if Patrick was okay if they had hurt him in anyway I will personally kill everylast one of them.

Joes loud snores snap me from my thoughts I stand and fumble around in my pockets. Its almost impossible to grab anything with the bandages but I finally find what I am looking for. The $10 bill from Andy last week after he lost our bet.

I grab the key card and unlock the door. I saw a vending machine on the way in and I intend to make full use of it. I walk down the hallway and look over my shoulder. I get the itching feeling that I am being watched. Im tempted to turn around but then I see the vending machine and it has skittles.

I hurry over and put the money in. It spits it back out. I turn it and it spits it out again. I try to smooth it out on the side of the machine and out it in but it spits it out. I huff and kick the machine and then groan in pain.

" Need help?" I jump at the sudden voice and turn to see a tall man leaning against the wall.

" No thanks I got it." I say trying again to shove the money in. All I want is some god dam skittles is that to much to ask? The machine spits it out again and my face heats up in embarrassment.

" Those things never work like how you want em do they?" The guy laughs and I turn and glare at him. I dont need some punk kid laughing at me after a day like today.

" You get whatever you want Im leaving." I say taking a step to leave. The guys arm darts out and stops me his hand on my chest.

" Oh Im not here for the candy. Im here for you." His brown eyes stare coldly at me and I gulp.

" Who the hell do you think you are?" I say loudly trying to get someones attention. I doubt it will work considering it is like 3 in the morning.

" Oh how rude of me I'm Brendon." The guy chuckles and then reaches to grab my arm. I end up doing some sort of weird spin/ duck and run for it back towards my room screaming the whole way.

There is no way no one can hear me. I think I might just have made it when the Brendon guy just freakin appears infront of me. No not like runs and catches up like somehow teleports like some demented magic show. I run into him and end up bouncing off his chest and onto the floor.

I scramble backwards. " Joe! Andy! Somebody help!" I scream. Brendon frowns as I crawl and then run back down the hallway in the opposite direction. I hear him groan.

I also hear a door open.

" Pete what in the name of..." Its Joe I turn and see his face behind Brendon I stop running and Brendon turns and sees Joe as well and hisses at him.

Then Bredon runs towards me full throttle and picks me up and runs down the hallway with me like Im some sort of football. I look and see Joe running after us.

Brendon is incredibly fast and we are slowly losing Joe. I kick and scream and punch but it has no effect. I am giving up all hope when I look back at Joe I have to do a double take.

Okay now this is just unfair. Joe has wings too?

A/N well the plot is finally forming my people! and boy what a messed up one this is going to be.