-2-

I dont even know how to react. I ended up outside Patricks door on the hallway floor questioning my entire existence.

Why did Patrick have wings? Was he some sort of angel? I guess that would explain alot of things but at the same time if Patrick was an angel, what is he doing here? Like shouldn't he be in heaven or some shiznit?

Patrick wonders out of his room, with a shirt of course. He doesn't see me until its to late and ends up tripping and face planting into my lap.

" Hey woah there pattycakes if you wanted the D all you had to do was ask." I say trying to mask my panic. He groans loudly.

" No one wants your D Pete." He says whilst standing. " What are you doing down here anyways?" He sounds slightly un easy.

" I uh. um. I tripped and just decided this was good enough?" I didnt mean for it to sound like a question but it did. Patrick eyes me up and down.

" You okay Pete? You look like you've seen a ghost." Patrick laughs like its a joke but I can tell he's worried.

" Yeah Im fine." I say stretching out the e in fine. I smile and look up at him. I can tell he doesnt believe me. He still sticks out a hand and helps me up from the floor.

When I stand I end up uncomfortably close to Patrick I see his eyes flicker down and he takes a step back.

" You can always tell me what your thinking Pete." He says before walking away down the hall. I watch him go totally not watching his butt.

I then realize he is probably going to meet and greet with the fans. I quickly run as fast as my skinny jeans will allow down the maze of tunnels back stage until I get to the proper room.

Joe, Andy and Patrick are already at the table signing things I slide in beside Patrick. He looks at me before looking away quickly.

The rest of the meet and greet goes smoothly but I keep catching Patrick looking at me.

I continue to sign papers until I notice someone just brush past me and straight to Patrick. Ive gotten used to that with some fans but this one strikes me as odd. They hand Patrick an envelope and then turn and walk out of the room. Patrick looks worried slightly but he tucks it in his pocket.

The line of fans trickle until there is no one left. I stand and make my way to the bus I stop outside to sign a few more autographs before getting in.

I flop down on the couch in the lounge and see Patrick come in. He is smiling like an idiot and waving to people out the bus door before it slides closed. He then fumbles into his pockets pulling out tiny peices of paper with stickers, as well as a few fan art items including a paper fedora. Then finally the plain white envelope falls out.

Me and him look at it as he slowly hooks a finger under the flap and tears it open. He unfolds the letter inside and I wish I could read it.

Patricks face pales and he crumbles up the paper and shoves it back in his pocket.

" You okay Patrick?" I ask quietly he looks at me with eyes wide and nods frantically. " Are you sure? You look like your about to throw up." He shakes his head no and runs off to the bunk area.

I wish I knew what was in that letter. I wish I could know why Patrick has wings and didnt tell anyone.

I stare for a moment longer at the spot he dissappeared. I sigh loudly and go to stand but whilst doing so a loud crashing noise makes it way from the back of the bus.

I run there quickly and see the back window is completely smashed. I look around frantically.

"Patrick! Patrick!" I scream I get no reply I run to the window and see Patrick in some sort of net being dragged into the back of a van.

I brace my hands on the window frame and jump out. Cutting my hands and arms in the process. I run to the van but its too late its already driving away with Patrick inside.

" Help! Someone help!" I scream I see people running over but my eyes stop when I see a white paper ball in the middle of the asphalt. I use a shaky hand to pick it up and smooth it out before reading it over and over again.

We know what you are Patrick.

A/N my last update of the day and dam son that is alot of updates. I looked at my one shot series I started last year and realize they havent had update in a super long time. So those are on hold now.

I also spent the day with a super adorable baby so that was fun. Anyways thanks for everyone who read commented or liked the last chapter you guys are awesome.

Like seriously I checked my notifications after I updated my other things and it was like a miniture explosion of likes and comments you guys are the best.