-5-

So no one can find Patrick turns out demons really know how to hide someone from a couple of idiot angels who knew. I had so much hope going into this but just seeing how confused and easily distracted Joe and Andy were quickly shot that horse in the face.

We were no closer to finding Patrick and I was in what appeared to be a crap tonn of danger. The grey spot is slowly growing the skin turning grey slowly expanding. It is cold and hard when I touch it and I may be turning into stone. Which is freaking me out big time. Joe keeps trying to reassure me that Patrick will know what to do when we find him. The problem beong neither of them know where to find Patrick. We drive around in the tour bus around the city of Chicago.

Why Chicago? Apparently its some sort of demon hot spot who knew. We continue to drive down back lanes and shady streets until we grind to a stop.

" Were here." Joe says in a weird wistful voice. I eyeball him as he gazes forward to the garage illuminated by the headlights. Andy leans over and nods before picking me up and throwing me in the bathroom.

I hit the floor and yelp in pain the small space makes it hard to get up. Andy kicks my feet in.

"Stay put, don't even breathe, dont come out till I say so." He says before slamming the door. I curl my knees up to my chest and sit there like a little kid put in a time-out.

I pout slightly as I hear Joe and Andy get off the bus. I can't make out anything past that I just hear muffled noises I sigh realizing I have no way of knowing what is happening. Suddenly the bus door opens again I hear a set of footsteps come down the hall.

"Pete you in here?" I hear the voice I would recognize even if I were deaf. If that made sense. It was Patricks I jump up and try to open the door to get to him. I jiggle the door knob only to realize it is locked. From the outside. I didn't even know this bathroom could do that.

I hear the footsteps come to the other side of the door.

"Pete?" The voice asks I bang a hand on the door.

"Patrick the door is locked can you open it?" I say my voice giddy I can't wait to wrap him in a big hug that a hole had me so worried.

I hear the knob being jiggled and a few curses being thrown out. Odd. Patrick doesn't curse unless he is in physical pain. I take a small step back.

" Patrick I missed you so much I can't wait till you get the door open so I can kiss your beautiful lips." I say wearily.

" Pete I can't wait to kiss you too." The voice cracks and deepens on the word kiss. It sounds nothing like Patrick. My heart rate speeds up as the door knob shakes violently. I turn and try to open the bathroom window. Its to small I panic and look around for a weapon. I then notice the ceiling vent.

Its bigger then the window. I open it easily and grab onto the ledges. I prop a foot up on the sink just as the thing on the other side of the door starts ramming against the flimsy wood. I manage to haul my upper body onto the roof of the bus before the thing bursts through the door.

I scramble to get my legs up as another grey demon snatches at my ankles trying to pull me back down. I get onto the roof entirely and get up and run for the back where the ladder back to the ground is.

Just as I am about to swing a leg over and get down a pair of hands hook around under my armpits and suddenly my feet aren't touching the ground anymore.

I scream loudly as I am lifted up into the air away from the bus.