-6-

Well its official. Im totally going to die. I don't even know what I did to piss these people off but it must of been something pretty bad.

I awoke awhile ago strapped down onto a table. There was no one around but it seems I am some sort of warehouse. I can hear someone elses screams in the distance it sounds in human. I worry I kay be next and judging by the tools lined up on the cart next to me I probably was.

I stare up at the ceiling. There is no use in screaming because the only people that would hear me would be the ones torturing the poor soul in the other room. I hear a door open and heavy footsteps.

I crane my neck to see the guy from the vending machine.

" Pete what a suprise to see you finally showed up." He grind sharp white teeth shining in the flickering light. " It was cute really you trying to save your angel with those two noobs." He lets out a laugh his eyes flashing a glowing green.

"What have you done to them?" I ask.

"Them? Oh they are clearly no match for us so we just let them go. Seriously they really need to go back to training camp or something jeez." He shakes his head and walks up to the table of instruments his eyes running over the shiny tools.

"Where is Patrick?" I say loudly trying to free myself from the restraints.

"Oh you havent heard? You must of he is quite loud that one, I love it." Brendon laughs darkly as another piercing scream echos from the building. I feel my blood run cold as he says this. I thrash violently.

"You peice of sh#t you let him go right f#$king now or I will tear you apart." I growl straining against the leather straps. Brendon lets out a loud laugh and nearly doubles over from laughing so hard.

"You? You are going to tear ME apart? Oh that's precious, man that is a good one. Your a funny dude." Anger bubbles inside of me running in my veins and tunneling my vision until all I see is the smirking face of the man in front of me. I let out an angry scream and rip an arm upward violently breaking the strap that was holding it. I grab Brendon by his hair and slam his head down hard against the edge of the table I lay on.

He crumples to the ground and I take a few breaths to calm down and I look at my hand in shock. How did I do that?

I don't question it much longer and quickly undo the other straps and free myself. I stand and kick Brendon who is knocked out on the floor before looking around for the door.

I spot one and run out into a long hallway. The lights flicker and some arent on at all. I run quickly I end up tripping and slide to a stop and I hear someone coming.

I turn to see someone running at me just as alarms start blaring the lights shut off for a moment before red ones turn on and start flashing making everything move in slow motion. I scramble from the floor and run.

I hear another scream echo down the hall. I take a sharp turn and run toward the noise. Another scream the lights flash I see more people coming from the other end of the hall. I open a door and there is Patrick covered in blood strapped to a table much like I was.

I take in everything just as someone collides into my back tackling me down onto the rough floor.

"Patrick!" I scream as they drag me by the ankles out of the room and back down the hall.