It sort of turned into a race.  Jimin and I were in first place.  Then we made it to the house 3 minutes before the next team.

He helped me off but I tripped and he caught me.

"You are such a clutz." he said.

"Tell me about it." I said giggling until he brush my hair behind my ear and quickly kissed me on the lips.

"YAH!!!" I yelled as we stared playing cat and mouse in the yard.

He ran out of sight and I couldn't see him until I felt a hug that brought me down to the ground.  He rolled off of me and we stared at the stars.

"WHATCHA TWO DOIN!?" I heard Taehyung in the driveway.

Jimin slapped his forehead.

"JUST GO!" Jimin yelled as everyone went inside.

He turned on his side to face me, I turned onto my side as well to face him.  He brushed my hair behind my ear.

"You're so pretty." he said.

I kissed his forehead.

"And you're so cute." I said as I tapped his nose.

He smiled his really cute eye smile.

"Get up, you need to get sleep we have school tomorrow." I said as I got up and helped him up as well.

We both walked in and took off our shoes and went upstairs and I walked into my room.  I was so tired, I laid down on my bed and put my ear buds in and turned on 'Cry Baby' by Melanie Martinez.

The next morning was crazy.  Jin was cooking while the others cleaned the house in a hurry.  I went down stairs after getting dressed, I went into the kitchen to help Jin.

"You need any help?" I asked.

"Um...Sure!  You can start boiling water on the stove." He answered back.

I put a pot on the stove and turned the heat on after putting water in it.  I sat down at the table.  I felt someone start doing my hair but it wasn't Jin because Jin was in front of me cooking.  I started to turn around until the person behind me turned my head forward again.  I felt someone right behind me breathing in my ear.

"It's me." I could tell who it was....Jimin.

He put my hair in a fishtail braid.

"How do you know how to do hair?"  I asked him as he was working on my hair.

"I had a little sister, but the warlocks took her." He said.

I felt bad for asking.

"Sorry..." I said quietly.

He finished up my hair and walked over in front of my and took a knee, he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.

"It's alright." he said to me.

He let go of me and stood up, he put out a hand and helped me stand up.  Everyone came rushing in after cleaning and getting dressed.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!" Taehyung screamed.

Everyone covered their ears but Jimin covered mine.  He uncovered my ears and we all sat down and ate our breakfast.  It was time to go to school, we left but this time we took a bus to school because Yoongi was complaining and NamJoon didn't want to put up with it actually no one wanted to put up with it.  We finally got to school but right when we got on the school's grounds Hoseok started running into the school.

"Why is he in such a good mood today?" Jungkook said freaked out.

We all walked down the hallways and split up Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and I all started walking to class 3 when we saw Hoseok and the new girl Riko laughing and talking by her locker. 

"Wow they're close." Jimin said while Taehyung was off to the side fake gagging.

When we got to class we sat down just as Riko walked in.  Miss. Boong came stomping in.

"WHO DID IT?!" she yelled.

"Did what Miss. Boong?" some student asked.

"WHO RIPPED UP TONIGHT'S HOMEWORK THAT WAS ON MY DESK!!!!" she screamed, her face turned red.

I could practically see steam coming out of her ears.  About an hour and a half later it was time for lunch.  We all met up in the hallways except for Hoseok.  We all walked to lunch together, once we got our lunch, we made our way up to the roof of the school.  When we got up their Riko and Hoseok were up there already.

"Guy's you might want to hear this..." Hoseok said sounding a little strange.

We all sat down and started eating.

"What is it?" Jin asked.

"Riko is also here to protect Scarlet."  Hoseok said.

I got a little freaked out but Jimin grabbed my hand and calmed me down.

"She is from the clan called 'The Kirin' and is here to assist us in protecting Scarlet and if she fails she'll....disappear....forever." Hoseok explained to the seven of us.

"I will be happy to assist you all on your mission." Riko said with confidence.

*Time Skip*

It was after school but it was crazy, everyone was running around and cleaning trying to get ready for a party.  While everyone was cleaning I started to get a bad headache.

"Scarlet are you okay?" I looked over to see Jimin standing next to me and the next thing I knew everything went black......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all liked this chapter and will continue to read.  Also I'm sorry for not posting often anymore but since summer is right around the corner I will be posting more soon!  I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!