Chapter fourty-seven

•Brook's POV•

The next morning, I woke up to someone playing with my hair.
"Good morning babe." He smiled.
"Mornin'." I said still sleepy.
"Come on, get up. I brought breakfast and then we can go to the beach again or do whatever you want." He suggested.
"Or you come lay next to me and then we eat." I said and put my head in his lap so that he wouldn't move.
"Come on Brook." He said and tried carrying me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and made him fall on the bed. I was now laying on top of him and I started falling asleep again.

I woke up with a start but then noticed Dylan sleeping peacefully. That's when I remembered me falling asleep on him. How cute of him! He didn't wake me up. But now it's my turn to wake him up.
"Dyl baby wake up." I said and kissed his cheek. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my hair in a ponytail.
I started playing with his hair when he finally woke up.
"Hey babe." He said with his deep sexy morning voice.
"Your voice Dyl. It's so hot."
"Thanks babe. I'm gonna brush my teeth." He jumped off my bed and went to the bathroom.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked once we were done eating.
"The beach! And maybe at night we could go to the pool party." I smirked while throwing out the plastic dishes.
"Yeah sure." He smiled.
"Tomorrow you choose."
"Okay." He chuckled, picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.
"You're so damn cute baby." He said and kissed me. I kissed back and after a few minutes he broke the kiss. "We should get ready." He said and went to the bedroom.

I followed Dylan to the bedroom but didn't bother to look at him. I took my black bikini, floral shorts and black cropped tank top from my suitcase and went to the bathroom to change.
When I got out of the bathroom I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands covering his face.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Except the fact that I can't control myself around you yep." He said honestly.
"Who said you had to control yourself?" I challenged him.
I think he mumbled something like "fine with me" and the next thing I felt were his lips on mine. His hands roamed all over my body and mine did the same on his. I could feel his muscles flex. I didn't realize how far we've gone until I felt my back hit the wall and Dylan saying "jump" in my ear. I jumped and he held my thighs. He started kissing my neck when someone knocked on our suite door.
"Brook! Are you there??" I think it was Ty.

"Fuckin' shit." Dylan mumbled and put me down.
"Yeah." I walked to the door and opened it angrily.
"What?" I said annoyed.
"Hey I haven't seen you in a day and that's how you talk to me?" He faked a pout.
"Why are you here?"
"Nick wanted to know if you wanted to go on a triple date with us." Is he for real?
Dylan came out of the bedroom and answered.
"Sure when?"
"Tomorrow night." Ty said.
"Okay bye." I said and closed the door.

"Why did you say yes??" I attacked Dylan.
"He obviously wants to annoy you so let's beat him at his own game." Dylan smirked.
"That's why we make a great couple." I kissed his cheek, we grabbed our stuff and headed to the beach.

"Hey Brook!" The waiter, whose name I forgot, shouted.
I ignored him and kept on walking.
"Who's that?" Dylan whispered in my ear.
"The waiter." I whispered back and when I said that, his grip tightened around my waist.
"Brook!!" He shouted again.
"Ugh." I grunted.

"What, when you're with your boyfriend you don't talk to me?!" The waiter yelled.
"Why don't you leave me alone yeah?" I turned towards him and he was with three other guys.
"What if I don't." He raised an eyebrow and his friends chuckled.
I walked closer to him and whispered "I'll beat the crap out of you."
I saw his jaw clench and he didn't say anything back. Dylan and I started walking away when I felt someone slap by butt. I turned and saw the waiter. I punched him. Hard. He fell to the floor.

"Damn girl." Dylan smirked.
"I can't believe there's people so stupid."
"Yeah." He replied and held my hand.

We swam and tanned for a couple hours then we were hungry so we went back to the hotel and ordered some food when I received a message.

"You must be kidding me!" I said out loud without noticing.
"What baby girl?" Dylan asked concerned.
I gave him my phone.
"I told you you were going to regret not joining me and I'll make sure your trip goes like hell ;) if you ever change your mind you know who to talk to, here's his number" and there was a number in the text.

"I can't believe I trusted him when he said he was going to leave me alone." I sighed.
Dylan sat behind me and started rubbing my shoulders.
"It's gonna be okay babe." He said and kissed my head.
"Thanks Dyl."
"For what?" He asked confused.
"Accepting me and my bullshit I guess. I don't know." I chuckled.
"Babe I love you. Like everything about you. Even your flaws."
I turned towards him and sat in his lap, straddling him.
"I love you too baby." I leaned in and so did he. We kissed a little but he pulled back.
"What is it?" I scrunched my forehead.
"I can't keep it from you. I have to tell you something. But not like that. I don't know how you're gonna take it it's kinda heavy."
"What about we ditch the party tonight and play some never have I ever?" I smirked.
"Yeah okay." He smiled and leaned in. We kissed and then it turned into a make out session.
"Why don't we watch a movie or something?" I pulled away from the kiss and asked.
"Sure." He said and put his arm around my neck and shoulders. We laid in his bed and turned the TV on.