Chapter thirty

•Dylan's POV•

"The car won't start." I said, willing to do anything just to get the damn car to start.
"What are we go-"
"I don't know Brook!" I snapped.
She didn't say anything back. I know she's pissed because of me but she pisses me off too!!
"Sorry I yelled at you." I said looking at her.
"Yeah. I'm sorry too." She rolled her eyes and didn't even bother looking at me.
"So?" I asked her, hoping she'd say anything.
"I could call me dad." She shrugged.
"And then what?"
"He'd come pick us up."
"Yeah okay." I said.

"Ty's still out and my mom's car isn't working.." She sighed after hanging up the phone. "We can always call a cab." She added.
"There aren't cabs this far from town."
"Fuck.." She mumbled and looked down.
"I'll call my parents but they're supposed to come back tomorrow. "
"Forget it, they'll worry over nothing. I'll try calling Ty maybe he can pick us up while going back home."

After calling Tyler like ten times and calling Ava five times she understood they weren't going to pick up.

"We can walk around, see if there's an open garage or something." I offered.
"Ughh, yeah."

We got out of the car, I went to her side and bent over.
"Come on." I said so she would jump on my back.
"I'm wearing a dress dumbass." She laughed.
"Fiiine." I turned over and picked her up bridal style. "Happy now?" I laughed.
"Thanks Dylan." She kissed my cheek. "Why can't we always be like that?" She sighed.
"Like what?" I asked confused.
"I don't know, simple, fun.. Not yelling at each other every five minutes."
"But it wouldn't be fun if we were always like that." I slightly laughed.

After walking and carrying Brook for a while, I started seeing stores and some lights.
"Look!" I yelled.
"Finallyyyyyy!!!" She yelled back.
I started walking faster, still carrying her.

"There's a garage!" I yelled pointing to a small garage whose lights were off.
We approached the garage which was obviously closed.
"They open at 8am tomorrow" I read to Brook.
"We could wait in the car?" She asked yawning.
"Wait we could walk further. There are places with the lights on."

She got down on her feet and started walking besides me.
"It's a hotel." She said with disappointment clear in her voice.

•Brook's POV•

The moment I said it was a hotel, a smirk grew on his face.
"You asshole." I mumbled.
"What?" He chuckled.
"Can we go back to the car already?" I asked annoyed. I clearly won't spend the night in a hotel with Dylan.
"But we could ju-" Dylan was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hey mom." I said through the phone.
"Sweetheart, what are you guys planning to do? Maybe I could just call a coworker and-"
"Mom don't worry we'll be fine. Don't call a coworker that late." I sighed.
"But what are you gonna do??" She was so worried. I didn't know what to tell her to calm her down.

But then Dylan snatched the phone from my hand.

•Dylan's POV•

"Good evening Mrs.... Hills?"
"Yes, I have my husband's last name." She chuckled. "Good evening Dylan. Is everything alright?" She asked with a worried tone.
"Yes, I just wanted to tell you we found a hotel but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for Brook and I to spend the night there because well you know.. And I just wanted to know what would you like us to do. It's almost two in the morning and-"
"Dylan, breaaathe.." She chuckled, and when I heard Brook laughing behind me, I realized that I was talking really fast without taking breaks.

"I just want you to be safe and I trust both of you. If you wanna spend the night at the hotel, go ahead. At least we'll know you're safe and not in the street." She said with a comforting tone.
"Thank you Mrs. Hills."
"You're welcome. And please be careful."
"Sure." I said as I gave the phone back to Brook.
She talked with her mom for a while then hang up.

"I can't sleep in a fuckin' dress." She told me.
"There's probably a store in the hotel."
"At 2 in the fuckin' morning?!" She snapped.
"Fuck! Stop yelling at me!!"
"It was your idea. Now, please, find something I can sleep in." She said.
"Fine, come on."

We were now in the hotel. There were only 2 rooms left: a big suite and a room with one king size bed. Obviously we can't afford the suite. And unfortunately they don't have folding beds left. I guess we'll have to sleep in the same bed.

"Is there a store or something still open?" Brook asked before we left for the room.
"Yes, walk straight and then turn on your right." The man answered while pointing to a hall. We walked and turned on the right and eventually there was a little store.
"See! They have pyjamas!" I pointed to some pyjamas in the corner.
She walked over to them and took a pyjama set which consisted of shorts and a T-shirt.

"You're not taking one?" She asked me.
"These are women's." I said in a duh tone.
"Excuse me miss? Do you have any men's pyjamas?" She asked the cashier.
"Sorry, we don't have anything left for men."
"Okay, thank you."

•Brook's POV•

How the fuck am I supposed to sleep in the same bed as Dylan and with him not wearing a shirt??! Uggghhhhh.

We were now in the elevator.
"So baby girl?" Dylan asked me.
"Yeah?"
He smirked at me.
"What?" I raised an eyebrow.
He licked his lips. "Nothin'."
As I opened my my mouth to speak, he spoke before me.
"What you wanna do?" He asked.
"Uh.. Sleep!!?" I yelled.
"And before that?"
"Get ready to sleep..?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Ugh, you're no fun." He rolled his eyes.
"Why? What you wanted to do?"
"Go to the swimming pool or the game room?"
"I think I'm just gonna sleep. I'm tired."
"Ok." Dylan said as we arrived to our room.

We opened it and I changed and went to bed while he stayed in his clothes, told me good night and went to the game room I guess. I really wanted to sleep but I couldn't. I turned the TV on and started to watch an episode of a really weird series but eventually, I got bored. I then decided to join Dylan. I put on one pair of white slippers, took my key and my phone and went to the elevator. It was 3:17 when I walked out of the elevator. I walked around and finally found the game room. I opened the door and... There he was... K-kiss-kissing that bimbo...

______________________________
Credits to superboti , thanks for your idea about them staying in the hotel. I guess it wasn't how you wanted it to be but that's how it is lol. Thank you!
______________________________
So guys what do you think??
At first I wanted something else to happen: Brook and Dylan playing pool against each other and making a challenge or bet about what the winner would get. But then I had this idea... So I went for it.
Please let me know what you think about this chapter and what you would like to happen.
Thanks for everything ❤️ you guys are the best.