Chapter sixteen

•Nick's POV•

When I saw Brook's expression change, it made me angry. Why did she become mad?
She was happy 1 minute ago, but now..
I hated seeing her like that.

"I'll be right back." She said and stormed to the bathroom.
I ran after her and before she could close the door, I entered the bathroom.
"Yo are you okay?" I asked her with concern.
"Yeah I'm fine." She said. She was obviously still so angry..
"No. I know you're not. So the right question would be: what's the problem?"
"Juste leave it okay. I don't wanna talk about it. I don't wanna ruin the night. Maybe I'll tell you some other day." She explained.
"Okay." I said, kissed her cheek and left.

•Brook's POV•

As Nick left the bathroom, I punched the wall. Not hard enough to break it, but hard enough to feel my knuckles hurting.

I got out of the bathroom and Ty was waiting for me.
"Brook I'm really sorry. He called me and told me he was here and wanted to see you to apologize. At first I told him to fuck off but he insisted. I'm so sorry.." Ty said and looked at the floor.
"Look it's okay. I know you did your best and I know how he is. Thanks Ty." I said and hugged him.

While I was hugging Ty, he came.
"I want a hug too." He said.
I didn't respond and left. I then heard him talk to Ty.
"Yo what the fuck am I supposed to do?" He asked Ty.
"Nothin', you already did enough. You should leave now." Ty told him.
"Man I'm not leaving until she talks to me." He said, trying to be smart.
"Ok now I'm talking to you, so leave." I told him and went to the living room to join everyone. More people had arrived, three guys and two girls. I said hi to everyone and sat on the couch next to Nick. Dylan kept on giving me glances. What's his deal now?

His's point of vue•

When I saw Brook, my heart started to beat faster and faster. I couldn't breathe well. I know I screwed her really bad and I know she would never forgive me, but I actually still had a little hope that she would. It would be hard, really hard, but I'm ready to do anything so that she forgives me. .

"What do you want?" I heard Brook's voice from behind me. I was sitting on a chair on the patio, she sat on the chair next to mine.
"I missed you." I said looking at the floor.
"You know, I'd like to say the same thing but after how you fucked me up. I don't miss you! Actually, guess what?! I fucking hate you!! So just get away from me before something worse than the last time happens. It's for you own good. Fucking bitch!!" She yelled and started walking away but I got up and stopped her from walking away, holding her arm.
"Brook.. I know how back I fucked up but-" she cut me off.
"No fuckin' buts!! Shut the fuck up and go back to New York!!!"
"When you're ready to talk to me, text me. I'm sure you still have my number." I said annoyed of her yelling even though I knew why she was mad and that she completely had the right to  be mad at me.
"You know what Zac?! Now I don't have your number anymore." She started calming down. She took her phone out of her pocket and showed me her screen as she deleted me from her contacts.
"So now fuck off." She said now completely calm and walked back inside.

•Nick's POV•

As I saw Brook coming back inside I went up to her.
"Hey what's goin' on?" I asked her.
"Nothin'." She said.
"Kay.. Wanna dance?" I asked her turning up the volume. I then put on Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo. I held out my hand to her but she pushed me softly, whispered "No" in my ear and walked to the front door. I walked right behind her. I opened the door and saw her sitting on the stairs.

"Hey." I said simply.
"Hey." She smiled.
"So.. What do you wanna do?" I asked her.
"Uh.. I dunno. But why don't you go back to your party?" She asked.
"Because you're not at my party.." I answered.
"Then let's go back." She said getting up, taking my hand and leading inside.
"Wait." I stopped her from going inside. "If you don't want to it's okay. We can do something else." At the end of my sentence I was smirking.
She laughed and pushed my chest stepping into the house.