Chapter eleven

•Brook's POV•

"Brook, Brook wake up. It's 2 in the morning. Go sleep in your room." I opened my eyes and saw Ty waking me up. I suddenly got up looking for Dylan but he wasn't here.
"Uhh you okay?" Ty asked with a confused look.
"Yeah I'm gonna go upstairs." I said and started walking to the stairs. Then I stopped and turned to Ty "Wait you just came home?!" I asked a little mad.
"Yeah.." He looked at the floor.
"Just tell me where you were at least." I said.
"I was with some guys from the team." He said.
"Really? You think I'm gonna believe that."
"Brook, you know we don't lie to each other." He said with a serious and honest look.
"Okay. Good night." I said and got to my room.
I took my phone to text Dylan but I fell asleep before even starting to type.

-The next morning (Thursday)-
I woke up to Ty shouting "Broooook! Wake up we're gonna be late!!" .
I jumped out of bed and looked at my phone to see it was already 8:09. Shoot. I guess Ty must've just woken up too. I took a quick shower, which wasn't that quick because I got out of the shower at 8:41.
"Ty just go! Don't wait for me I'm gonna be late!" I shouted and he left.
I got ready, ate breakfast and watched TV. Since I knew I was going to be late, I decided to skip first period.

I left at 9:40 and on my way to school I saw Dylan walking.
"Yo!!" I shouted.
He turned to face me and stopped walking waiting for me to join him.
"What's up?" He asked me.
"Where did you go last night?" I asked him.
"I left at like 11. I didn't want Ty to come and see me like that with you." He said.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"I'm friends with him and it's kind of disrespectful for him to see us like that." He said and looked at the floor.
"What the fuck? When we first met you were all flirting with me in front of him and now you.. You don't want him to see me sleeping with my head on you.." I said with a confused look.
"If that's all we are then just forget it. But for me it wasn't just you sleeping with your head on me.." He said and started walking faster.
"Dylan!" I shouted for him to stop but he just kept on walking. So I jogged to him and put my hands on his abs. It shocked him, he jumped a little.
"Brook what do you want?" He asked with an annoyed voice.
"I don't fuckin' know Dylan!" I shouted.
"Look I'm sorry, I'm overreacting." He looked at the floor.
I took his hand and he directly looked at me.
"Dylan... It's o-okay. Don't worry, I'm just confused." I said hesitantly. I was lost in his blue eyes. They were so beautiful.
"Confused about what?" He asked and started walking.
"I don't know.. About a lot of things. About Ty, Ava, Nick, school, my new life... And you." I said.
"Wanna skip second period so we can talk?" He  asked.
"Yeah sure." I laughed.
We walked to school. Put our bags and phones in our lockers and went outside.
"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.
"I don't know all the spots here. I'm still new, in case you forgot." I told him.
"Yeah.. Uh let's go to the little forest behind school." He suggested.
"There's a forest and no one told me??" I asked shouting.
"Yeah come on." He smiled and took my hand. When we were walking I intertwined my fingers with his and I felt something in my stomach.. I think he did too because he now had goosebumps.
"Oh Gosh.. Dylan." I said pointing to his arm skin.
"I'm just a little cold." He lied. It was so obvious.
"Nah you're hot babe." I said and winked at him.
He laughed and I started laughing too.

We were now in the forest, it was quite dark. And I'm scared of the dark..
"Brook..?" Dylan asked.
I guess it was obvious that I was scared.
"What?" I asked.
"Aww you're scared! It's so adorable." He said.
"Shut up!" I told him.
He then put his hand on my lower back and I jumped a little.
"Sorry." He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.
"I have a lot of effect on you. Don't I?" He smirked.
And now that I'm thinking about it, yeah he does. All these things he makes me feel.. It's kind of new. Not the fact that I feel like I do, but that there is something else with that. And I can't happen to know what. I just feel like there's something more. And I've never felt these things before. It's killing me!
I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dylan screaming like crazy.
He scared the shit out of me. "Whaat?" I shouted.
He was now laughing like crazy.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said still laughing. "You just got really scared and it was funny." He added.
I slapped his cheek lightly, it couldn't even count as a slap. And we laughed.

We decided to just sit on the ground. It was so peaceful.
"So..?" Dylan said.
"So what?" I asked confused.
"W-what are we..?" He asked hesitantly.
"I really don't know.. Dylan I'm just so confused right now. And hurting you is the last thing I wanna do." I said and looked at my feet.
He took my hand, which made me look up at him.
"Brook. It's okay. We've known each other for a really short time. It's okay to be confused."
I smiled at him.
"Plus, you and Nick seem pretty close too, so just take your time. Think about everything and then when you are sure let me know." He said and smiled. He's just so understandable! I hugged him from the side while we were sitting. He hugged back and tight. And I stayed in his arms for quite a long time. These hugs always make me feel good. Like I'm protected and nothing bad can happen when I'm in Dylan's arms. Wait.. "Dylan" not "these hugs". Do I have a thing for him?
I'll just take some time to think about it.

"I think we should head back to school." He said.
"Yeah." I smiled and we walked back to school. I went to my locker and looked at my phone. I had 2 missed calls from Nick and 5 messages.
At 9:06 : Late?
9:45 : Hey are you okay?
10:08 : Also skipping 2nd?
10:34 : Brook??
10:56: WTF?! Where the fuck are you??

I just replied "Sorry just saw your texts. I'll be there at 3rd." .
On Thursdays Nick and I have all our morning classes in common.
But why was he so worried. It was cute but a little too much..

"I'm gonna head to class." Dylan said walking towards me.
"Yeah me too. I don't wanna be late on top of skipping. See you." I said, hugged him and walked to class.

I arrived to 3rd period on time. I entered the class and saw Nick sitting at the back. I took the empty place next to him.
"Where the fuck were you??" He shouted-whispered.
"Hey what's up?" I asked ignoring his question.

•Nick's POV•

There it is again. Brook just ignoring the questions she doesn't like. So not unpredictable.
"Brook! Where were you? I was worried sick." I told her.
"Aww how cute! You were worried about me." She pouted.
"Fuck! Stop ignoring my fuckin' question!" I was starting to get really angry.
"Nick, Brook get out. I don't want people disturbing my class." The teacher said.

We took our bags and walked out of class.
"Thanks really! I wasn't here the morning and now you got us kicked out of class." She said sarcastically.
"Where. Were. You?" I asked firmly.
"Fuck you Nick!" She said and walked away from me. I was seriously starting to get sick of her attitude so I just let her go. She'll end up telling me. I know her too much because she's way too much like me. I know every step she's going to do and when she's going to do it.. And it's crazy.

_____________________________
So.. Do you guys prefer Brook with Dylan or Nick? Please let me know your answer by commenting on this chapter! It would really help me for the next chapters.
Thanks guys for everything!! 300 views!! It really means a lot. ❤️