Chapter twenty-five

•Brook's POV•

It was now 4:16 and Dylan and I were going to his place.
"Hey can I ask you something?" Dylan asked softly.
"Sure."
I'm actually scared about what he's going to ask.
"Do you really like Zac?"
"Well, he's my boyfriend.." I said with a duh tone.
"You didn't answer my question Brook." He said seriously.
"Well it's kinda obvious don't you think?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Just say it."
"Say what?!"
"Do you like Zac?" He stayed calm while I got annoyed.
"Why do you ask if you know??"
"I just wanna hear it Brook."
"Why?!" He really annoyed me.
"Just say it."
"Yeah I like Zac. He's my boyfriend and I like him. Satisfied now Dylan?"
"You know, one day you'll be talkin' about me while saying that." He smirked and winked.
"You wish." I laughed.
"We'll see about that baby girl."
"No, you'll see about that baby boy." I said as I started walking faster.

Does he really think that we're going to end up together at some point or is he just fucking with me. And why do I care? No, I don't care. I'm just curious, yeah that's it...

"I decided something, I want you to help me become a player." Dylan said.
"How cute baby boy, but you can't just 'become' a player. You have to be born one."
"So you think I can't be one?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Yep. You're too sweet, kind, caring and a good person to be one." I explained.
"So you're telling me you're not sweet, kind, caring and a good person?" He said cockily.
"Maybe. Honestly I don't give a shit."
"Why are you like that? You have to be confident and to show it." He said softly.
"Baby boy, confidence doesn't consist in showing you're confident to people, but in just not caring what they think." I smirked.
"See..? You have to teach me." He pouted.
"Yeah whatever. But I'm not responsible if you can't handle it, deal?"
"Deal." He grinned.

We were now in his house ready to choose a movie to watch.
I just received a text from Zac: "So 'baby boy' huh? I hope after our kiss you won't kiss your 'baby boy' or anyone else. Just warning you babe ;)"

•Dylan's POV•

When her phone buzzed and she looked at it, I could see that first, she looked shocked, and then angry. It was so weird...
"Brook are you okay?" I asked concerned.
She didn't answer, she was still staring at her phone.
"Brook.."
"FUUUUCK!!!" She yelled and threw her phone across the basement.
She tried taking deep breaths but she was too angry..
She went and picked her phone from the ground. The screen was all broken but it still worked. She showed me what Zac had sent her.

"What's his deal?! He's spying on us??" I raised my voice a little.
"You know what.. Fuck him." She said and walked upstairs.
"Where are you going?"
"Just wait, I'll be right back."

•Brook's POV•

I can't take Zac's shit anymore.
"Yo." I said through the phone.
"Yeah 'baby girl'." Zac mocked Dylan.
"I don't know what your deal is but you've got a fucking problem. First you spy on me, after that you fuckin' threaten me, then what?! Look you've got a serious problem and I don't wanna deal with you and your shit anymore. So we're over. You can go back to New York and continue living the fuck boy life, because you're like the worst boyfriend ever. Now go fuck yourself and-" I was cut off by feeling hands on my waist.

"What the fuck??!" I yelled at Zac who was standing right behind me.
"Babe, I'm sorry for being such a jerk but I don't wanna lose you. I like you way too much. I don't wanna screw things up again." He looked sad but I can never know the truth with Zac. He can fake everything!
"And this," he took my phone from my hands to explain something but then he noticed the broken screen.
"What the hell happened?!" He asked pointing to my phone.
"I got angry."
"Really? Still can't control that anger I see.. Well not in any other way than that." With that, he kissed me.

Damn, each time we kiss, it becomes more passionate. It's like all the anger I have inside me goes out when I kiss Zac. Kissing him is like a solution for my anger. But I'm mad at him..
Eh, I'll have plenty of time to be mad after the kiss.
While we were kissing I noticed we were heading to my house. I didn't stop it. He took my key from my back pocket and opened the door.

The next thing I know is Zac is laying on top of me shirtless on my bed and we're kissing like crazy. He was then going to take my shirt off of me.
"Stop." I said breathlessly.
"What?" He said with his oh so sexy voice.
I then pulled him closer to me by his neck and started kissing him again.

I then started kissing his jawline and then his neck, after that I started feeling something.. related to him.
"Fuck." He mumbled.
"You're so cute baby." I smiled at him.
"What is cute in having a -" He raised his voice and I cut him off.
"It means I have an effect on you." I smiled and then burst out laughing.
"Fuck you Brook." He said and left my room shirtless. I then heard the front door slamming and I guess he went home, shirtless... Well okay.

It was the more sexual we've ever been.. And I feel great, but I also want more.. But I'm still mad at him!

Actually I don't really know how to feel... I hate feeling like this, ughh it's all fucked up and I don't know.
"Why can't things just be simple?" I whispered to myself.

"Because that's life." I looked up and saw Dylan leaning on my doorframe looking at the floor. Oh I think he was actually looking at Zac's T-shirt, which was on the floor.
"Fuck, sorry. It's just that I talked to Zac and-"
"Yeah, you don't have to explain anything to me Brook, he's your boyfriend, you can do anything that you want with him."
With that he put my backpack on the floor and left.

Wait is he mad at me for kissing my boyfriend?? What is wrong with guys?!! I don't get them, they're so damn frustrating!!!!!