Chapter thirty-six

•Brook's POV•

"What?" I blurted out without thinking.
"I'm gonna go home." He said.
"Wait." I held his wrist.
"What?" He asked irritated.
"I want you too." I breathed.  "But that means the game is over, we both lost."
"You think it's gonna end like that baby? You're wrong. Let's change the game." He smirked. "No more kissing. Only sweet talk, holding hands and stuff.. And the first one getting annoyed of all this and giving in, looses. You down?"
"Of course I am." I smirked back.

And that's when I realized I don't like Dylan. I never did and never will. He's a friend, a really good one but he'll never be more than that. Ever. Nick is the one. The one I kept waiting for, all my life. The one who completes me, who understands me, who plays stupid games like this with me.... But most of all, he is Nick. The bad boy and player on the outside but this soft and sweet little boy on the inside. He is my Nick. My perfect man.

"What you're thinkin' about?"
"Huh? Nothin'." I replied.
"So.. What you wanna do?" He smirked.
"I don't know." I shrugged. He held my hand and started rubbing his thumb on the back of it.
"Don't start now. You make it too easy." I said a little annoyed.
"Easy huh? Then show me what's not." He raised an eyebrow.
I laid on the couch and put my head in his lap, I started playing with his shirt.
"I wonder what's under that." I smirked.
"All you've ever dreamed about baby." He winked.
"How do I know it's true?" I played innocent.
He got up, removed his shirt and threw it somewhere in the basement. I was on the verge of drooling when he said "Don't drool, please." and smirked.
I got up and put my hands on his chest.
I got on my tippy toes. "Baby, stop shivering." I whispered in his ear.

He started playing with the hem of my T-shirt.
"So not happening." I said with confidence.
"And why is that?"
"Because I said so."
"So now you're giving me orders, I see. But don't you think I sh-"

"BROOOOK! You're home?"
"Shit." I whispered. "Where's your shirt??"
We started looking for it but we couldn't find it.
"Brook!!?" And then I heard footsteps going down the staircase.
"Huh hi Ty.." I smiled.
"Hey man." Nick said, still shirtless by the way.
"What the fuck was happening here??" Ty asked.
"Nothin'." I smiled hoping he would drop it.
"Come on. What the fuck is Nick doing shirtless?!"
"He spilled water on it so I put it in the drier."
"You mean, this completely dry T-shirt?" He arched an eyebrow while picking up Nick's T-shirt from the floor.
"Yep. Thanks man." Nick said while taking his T-shirt back and putting it on. "I'm gonna go. Bye guys." He started walking towards the staircase when Ty had to speak.
"Nah. You should stay for dinner. Our parents are coming soon." He grinned.
Nick gave me the 'is it okay?' Look.
"Sure why not. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to meet my new boyfriend." I smiled at Ty but his smile dropped.
"What?"
"Yeah, he's my boyfriend now." I smirked.
"Yeah sure.." Ty said ironically and went upstairs.

After a moment of silence my phone buzzed.
From Ava: Giiirll ur going out with Nick now? CONGRATSS!
"Uggh.." I mumbled.
"What?" Nick asked.
I showed him my phone and he grinned.
"You're my girlfriend baby." He paused. "When we said no kissing, it's not at all or just not on the lips?"
"I don't know.." I gave him a questioning look.
"Eh, just not on the lips." He decided and kissed my cheek. "You're mine now. Not anyone else's. You're mine and only mine." He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?? Am I his real girlfriend? Or is this all part of our game?

"That means no more Dylan.." He arched an eyebrow.
"But wait. It's all just a game!" I said.
"I don't know." He smirked and got upstairs.

Ugggh!! What does that even mean?! He's driving me crazyyy!!!!!

"Brook! Mom and dad are parking in the driveway, get your ass up here!" Ty yelled from the living room I think.
"I'm coming!" I yelled back and ran up the stairs.

"Mom, Dad, this is Nick. My new boyfriend. Nick this is my parents." I introduced them.
"Mr and Mrs Hills hi, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled and shook their hands.
"I hope your not like Brook's old boyfriend." My mom said. Of course she had to embarrass me in front of my "boyfriend."
"I'm not. I'm a good person." He smiled innocently, showing his teeth. Damn that smile.

"Hey it's Dylan. Don't think it's because we're not talking to each other that I did that. I'm not that kind of person. I really didn't have much of a choice. I'm so so sorry Brook.. He's gonna call you soon I think. Have fun with Nick." Was the voicemail Dylan had left me during dinner. When we were done Nick went to the bathroom so I listened to my voicemail. What did Dylan mean by that?? He seemed so stressed out!

What is happening right now?!!

_______________________________
So what do you guys think is happening? And what do you want to happen?? Do you think Joey is really that bad? And most of all, do you think Nick considers Brook as his girlfriend or is it all a part of the game? Let me know what you think! It'll mean a lot! Thank you!❤️