Chapter fifty-one

•Joey's POV•

Just when I heard Brook's voice I knew something was wrong. Within a few minutes I was at the hotel, knocking on her door.
"What's wrong?" I asked when I saw her puffy red eyes.
"He-he brok-"
"Shh, it's okay." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. Weirdly, she didn't push me and let me crush her in my arms.

After a few minutes of Brook sobbing, she led me to the couch.
"Thanks for coming. I know you have better things to-"
"Hey hey it's okay, I don't have better things to do. As you said it yourself, we're on the same team now. We have to be there for each other." I gave her a reassuring smile and surprisingly, she hugged me. "You wanna come stay with us so you don't have to see him for now?"
"As much as I don't wanna see him, I won't feel comfortable sleeping in the same house as 10 guys. But thanks." She smiled. And damn would I do anything to always see her smile like that.
"What about I book you a room?"
"No way I'm gonna let you pay for me!"
"I think after all the bullshit I put you through, you deserve a room for yourself." I said and realized how bad I had treated her before.
"Joey really it's okay you don't-"
"I don't have to do it but I want to. Take it as a welcome gift." I smiled and left her suite.

•Brook's POV•

Joey's being so nice I don't really get it. Maybe I'm just not used on being on the same team as him. My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Joey!"
I opened the door and Joey was standing with two key cards in his hand.
"That's for you." He smiled and gave them to me.
"You should keep one with you. We never know what might happen."
"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly.
"Yes! Keep it." I chuckled.

After Joey helped me move my stuff from one suite to the other, we turned the TV on and just sat on the bed (in the new suite).
"Are you going to the party tonight?"
"I was thinking about going tomorrow. Tonight I kinda just need to eat ice cream and watch Netflix." I gave him a small smile.
"Would you like some company?"
"No it's okay, you can go have fun and we'll go together tomorrow." I said as his phone beeped.
"I just have to take care of some stuff and I'll be back with a little surprise." He winked and left.

"Where's all your stuff? And where are you gonna stay? Just come back Brook." Was the text I received from Dylan. He didn't even think about apologizing? I've had enough of all this. I turned my phone off, which still managed to work even with half the screen missing, and drifted off to sleep.

"Hey you're finally awake." Joey said when I woke up. He was laying beside me playing on his phone.
"Why are you here? Go to the party. I don't wanna stop you from having fun."
"Don't worry, we're gonna have fun." He got up and came back with two ice cream tubs and a bottle of vodka. "I wanted to bring joints but I remembered you stopped smoking so I thought vodka would be enough." He said really sweetly.
"Thank you, for everything." I smiled at him and hugged him really tight. He was breathing in my neck while we were hugging, which was normal, but for some weird reason it had an effect on me. I started rubbing his back, then I brushed my fingernails on his neck and I promise I heard his breathing change.

"Okay so let's get started." He said while sitting on my bed. I sat next to him. He handed me an ice cream tub but I gave it back to him and reached for the bottle.
"I prefer starting with this." I smirked and took a sip.
"Just don't get drunk okay?" He said worriedly.
"Like that's gonna happen." I laughed.

"It's really hot in here." I said when we were maybe half through the first movie. We had agreed to watch 22 Jumpstreet.
"Yeah I think the AC isn't working." He said as he got up to check it.
"I'm gonna change." I went to the bedroom and put on my black bikini.
"Brook, please go change." He nearly begged.
"But it's hot." I whined.
"Exactly! It's hot and you're half naked. I-I just can't."
I just chuckled but I don't think he found it funny. He removed his T shirt and gave it to me.
"At least wear this." He said and I wore it on top of  my bikini. Though I have to point out that his body was just-
"You like what you see?" He smirked.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "What's that?" I pointed to what seemed like a tattoo on his shoulder.
"Nothing." He said coldly.

•Joey's POV•

"Joeyy I think I drank too much." Brook whined.
"I think too." I sighed and chuckled.
"You're hot." She blurted out.
"What?" I was shocked.
"You're hot." She repeated.
"You're drunk, you don't know what you're saying. Just shut up please." She frustrates me so much.
She straddled me and started tracing my chest and abs with her fingers.
"You're so hot Joey. And I'm not that bad." She said as she removed the T-shirt. Which only left her in her black bikini.
"Stop." I said and tried getting her off me. She had an effect on me and even if I would love having fun with her. I would never take advantage of her while she's drunk. Actually I would never take advantage of anyone. I'm not that kind of person.
"You stop." She said and started kissing my neck. I couldn't take it anymore. I held her by the waist and laid her next to me waiting for her to fall asleep.

It's been so long since I haven't slept with someone. I remember when I kissed Brook in the forest. She was the first one I kissed in a long time. And it felt really good. I think I should keep a little place in my life for a relationship. I now know how to handle being a gang leader and all. So maybe I should start looking for a girlfriend, or at least for good company (by that I mean a friend with benefits).

•Brook's POV• 

I went to the kitchen to drink water, when Joey got out of the bathroom.
"I thought you'd be asleep." He said
"I drank too much but it doesn't mean that I was drunk."
"So you really wanted to do what you started?" He asked shocked.
"Yeah I did Joey. Look I'm not looking to get into another relationship. Dylan literally broke up with me today. I'm just up to have some fun. If you're up too tell me. If you're not it's cool." I replied.

Without saying anything, he held my waist and brought me closer to him. At first I was hesitant to kiss him but when he leaned in, I ended up doing the same and we started kissing. I was tugging at his hair at the back of his neck. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I directly accepted. Things got heated and we headed to the bedroom.

I woke up to the sunlight in the room. I turned and saw Joey sleeping next to me. I then remembered everything. You may think that I regret what I did. But I don't. I wasn't drunk, it was my decision to sleep with Joey. And I'm glad I did. Though I can't believe that he was my first.