~~Mutual Christmas~~ •Subaru•

Start from the beginning

VROOM
Black...
Butler??

[Y/N]-chan~
Yess ^^

VROOM
Naruto?

[Y/N]-chan~
Yessss ^^

VROOM
Um
What's this
Yuri
Yuri on Ice...?

[Y/N]-chan~
YES YES OMG
Y'KNOW SUBARU
Y'KNOW
VIKTOR'S B'DAY IS
TODAYYYY!!!

VROOM
I DONT CARE
Tch

[Y/N]-chan~
^^
What's with da questions btw~?

VROOM
NOTHING
BYE

[Y/N]-chan~
Subaru...?
Hey
Hey
Heeyyy

VROOM
BYE.

[Y/N]-chan~
._.

"I wonder what's up."

You sat yourself on the couch in the living room. Shuu was on the other couch, sleeping peacefully.

Multiple thoughts started invading your head.

'Is he going to buy me something? Yes, yes. Why else would he ask me those stuffs? Hm... But it's so not like him to buy me things. I wonder what's going on. No, no. He must be buying me something! Cuz today's Christmas... Ah, I have to give him something too...'

You glanced at the time in your phone, it was still early in the morning. You couldn't believe Subaru going out so early, maybe he could stand the sunlight since it wasn't really bright out there. Standing up, you shoved your phone in your pocket and prepared to leave.

"And where do you think you're going, [Y/N]?"

Came a deep voice frightening enough to paralyze your movement.

"R-R-Reiji-san...?"

You turned around and saw him folding his hands while glaring at you through his glasses.

"Ehehe, I'm going shopping. Don't worry, I'm not gonna escape."

His glare didn't cease.

"Because who would want to leave this mansion? The bed is fluffy, the bathroom is huge. Not to mention your cooking are reaaallyyy delicious!"

His glare faltered for a bit there, was he happy because he was told he was a good cook?

"Oh well. You're going to the shopping center, aren't you? Subaru and Ayato also went there earlier, I will notify them—"

"NO, NO. PLEASE DON'T!!!"

But wait, Subaru went with Ayato??

"What do you mean with don't, [Y/N]?"

"W-Well..." You bit your lips, debating with yourself if it was alright to tell Reiji.