Chapter 45 (Last Chapter)

It was now 3pm. The meeting has finally ended. I quickly stood up and ran out of there. I walked to the hotel and went up to my room.

I started packing up everything. My flight was at 5pm. I have an uber coming to pick me up at 4:15pm.

*************

It was nearly time to leave. I walked over to Chris and Ethan's room. I knocked on the door. Ethan opened it. Without saying a word he opened his arms. I walked forwards and hugged him tight. "Have fun on the rest of the tour. I'll miss you." I whispered. "I'll miss you so much. We've got to catch up when we get back from tour." I nodded my head and pulled away.

I walked over to Chris and gave him a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you so much!" Chris said squeezing me. "I'll miss you too." I said sniffling. "Hey, it's going to be alright. We'll see you as soon as we get back from tour." I nodded my head.

I got a call from my uber driver saying that he was waiting outside the hotel.

I said one last goodbye to the boys. I went back into my room and got my things.

As I was about to head out the door I turned back around and looked at the room making sure I didn't forget anything.

I then continued making my way out the door and to the lift.

************

I walked into the airport and checked in. It was now 4:45pm. I walked over to one of the waiting chairs and sat down.

5 minutes past and my flight was called. "Passengers for 82A to Sydney, Australia you may board the plane now. Thank you." I heard the announcement say.

I walked over and waited in line as the airport staff were scanning people's tickets.

It got to my turn and I handed the lady my ticket. She scanned it then handed it back to me. "Have a safe flight." She told me as she smiled. I thanked her then made my way down the jetway.

As I was walking I heard someone calling my name. I turned around. Jakob was running to me.

He got stopped by the lady because he didn't have a ticket. I turned back around and continued walking.

As I was walking, I got stopped. "Olivia. Please. You need to know I'm sorry." Jakob begged. I looked at him. He had tears in his eyes.

"You knew how much I was scared of getting cheated on." I said as my eyes started tearing up. "You promised me." My voice cracked as a tear slipped out.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this? Was I just a game to you? Did you ever even love me? Do-" he cut me off. "Of course I loved you Olivia!" He grabbed my hand. I pulled away. He gave me a hurt look. "If you did you wouldn't have cheated." I stated. He didn't say anything.

"Last call for 82A to Sydney, Australia." I heard the announcement say. I looked back and saw that everyone was already in the plane.

"Sorry for not being good enough." I said. "Or maybe you weren't good enough." I quoted his own song as I grabbed my things and started making my way to the plane.

It's funny how the ones that hurt you the most, are the ones that swore they never would.

The people you truly love always hurt you in the end. Never believe what anyone says. The words that mean so much to you often hurt the most when they lie.

Most relationships don't last forever when you're 16.