Chapter 10

We all walked out of the hotel through the back way because all the fans knew we are leaving today so there is a massive crowd at the front of the hotel.

We walked out to the tour bus and placed our belongings in there then we hopped into a car and headed to the studio. The studio was only about a 10 minute car ride so it wasn't that bad.

We arrived at the studio and hopped out of the car. We walked in and told the receptionist we were In Stereo and Olivia Jones. They led us into the studio room and a girl led me to a chair in front of a dressing table. The makeup artist started doing my hair and makeup. The boys weren't in the same room as me so I didn't know what they were doing. We get to wear our own clothes though. So I picked out a flannel, a black tight crop top and light blue high waisted skinny jeans. We all decide to sort of match so we looked cool when we were taking pictures together haha.

We all went into the photography room and the photographer took some photos of us. We got to choose the one we most liked and that will be displayed on billboards and at our concerts.

****

After the photoshoot we walked into the tour bus and got ready for the 4 hour drive. The bus has just started moving and we were all sitting in the lounge, bored as ever until I had a thought. "Guys! You wanna be in my YouTube video??" "Sure, why not? We're not doing anything right now anyways." They all said. I hopped off the couch and went to one of the cupboards where I put my cameras and equipment. I set it all up and we were ready to go. We were all sitting on the couch. Jakob was sitting to my right and Ethan was sitting to my left and Chris was sitting to Ethan's left. When we were all ready I hit record and sat back down.

"Hey guys! It's Olivia and I'm here with..." "In Stereo!!" They yelled. I could tell this was going to be a fun video to film. "We're stuck on the tour bus for another 4 hours because we're heading to Manchester so I decided to film a video for you all." I said to the camera. "Okay so we are going to be playing-" I stopped talking and turned to the boys "wait do you guys know what we're doing?" I started to laugh. "Nope, not a single clue." Ethan said as we all laugh. "We're going to play try not to laugh!" "Oh this is going to be fun." Chris says. "Okay, how we're going to play is one person will have water in their mouth and the other 3 will have 30 seconds to try and make the person laugh."

****

We finished filming the video. I turned off the camera and we all went to go get changed because we were soaking wet. That was probably one of the most funniest videos I have ever filmed on my channel. I hope the fans like it. My favourite part was when they were trying to make me laugh and Jakob came right up to my face and I took the opportunity to spit the water in his face.

I transferred the video from my camera to my laptop and started editing it. As soon as I finished editing it we had finally arrived at our hotel in Manchester. We grabbed our belongings and went inside to get our room cards.

"Do you guys want to change room mates?" David asked us. "No,it's fine." Jakob said while looking at me to back him up. "Yeah,it's fine." I said. David gave us our room card and we made our way to the lift.

We walked into our hotel room and I dumped my luggage on the floor and walked over to the bed and sat on it while pulling my laptop out to upload the video.

The hotel Internet was soooo slow. It said my video will take 1836 minutes to upload, that's ridiculous. I let out a sigh. "You alright?" Jakob asks me. "It's going to take 1836 minutes for me to upload my YouTube video." I said. "That's ridiculous!" He said. "I know." "Hey, why don't we get dinner and then we can go to the Apple Store to upload your video?" "Sure" I said as I hopped off the bed and grabbed my phone and purse. We headed out the door and knocked on the boys door to tell the boys that we were going to get dinner then go to the Apple Store for me to upload my video and if they wanted to come with. They said that they were going to order room service and then relax as they were super tired.

We decided to get KFC because Jakob wanted it. I wasn't really hungry so I got a snack box. We sat down and ate our food. We then got up and walked to the Apple Store that was down the road.

We got to the Apple Store and went to sit down at one of the tables. Jakob went on his phone while he waited for me to upload my video, he told me to pose for a photo for his snapchat so I did, he captioned the picture with "Olivia is uploading her new YouTube video with us in it! Be sure to check it out once it's out!"

The Apple Store had such good internet. My video had another 5 minutes to upload and then its got to process.

I went on my phone while my video was still uploading. I went to Twitter and looked at my mentions. I read a tweet from my sister "@hollyjones: I miss @oliviajones already and it's only been a few days. Hope you're having fun sis. Love you xx" I retweeted and tweeted a reply back.

10 minutes went past and all of a sudden we heard screaming. "OMG IT'S OLIVIA AND JAKOB" I heard someone scream. I looked to see who said it and there were two girls running up to us and behind them there was a massive crowd. When I say massive I mean massive. There was probably about 60 people charging at us. I looked terrified as Jakob helped me grab my stuff and we backed away. An apple staff member led us to the back of the store and into a room. Where we could stay to finish processing my video. "You okay?" Jakob asked. "Yeah, I'm just a bit startled." He laughed. "Yeah that was actually scary, never seen that many people charge at me before." We both laughed. We sat down on the chairs and waited for my video to process. I felt my phone buzz and I picked it up to see that Jakob mentioned me in a tweet. "When you're casually sitting in the Apple Store with @oliviajones and you look up to see 70 people charging at you😂"

My video has finally finished processing and it was time to head back to our hotel. We walked out from the back of the store to see that the staff has managed to get all the fans outside because it was so quiet. "Thank you so much and I'm so sorry!" I said to one of the workers. "No problem and it's okay, don't worry about it!!" She said back. I smiled at her and looked outside to see that the crowd has managed to double over the time we were at the back of the store. We called up David and he said that he'll come pick us up.

David finally arrived as our security came out and helped us push through the crowd of screaming fans. I head people screaming out my name and I turned to them and waved and mouthed 'hello'. We hopped into the car and saw Chris and Ethan in there. "Oh heyyy" I said to them. "You guys are idiots." Ethan said laughing. "Jakob, you posted a picture of Olivia to your snapchat story and in the background it was so obvious you guys were in the Apple Store. And it's only 2 minutes away from our hotel so all the fans at the front of our hotel ran to the Apple Store. Then you tweeted about it which caused more fans to come." Chris said cracking up. "Okay, maybe I am an idiot." Jakob said. We all laughed.

--------------

Sorry if this is a really shit chapter, I wrote it while I had a headache and was vomiting and felt dizzy af👍🏼 anyways, hope you enjoyed it x
Instagram:@_instereomusic

-Anna ♡