Chapter 34

We finished filming the outro and I got up to switch off the camera. I'll edit the video when I get home. But for now I'm going to hang out with these losers.

After I finished packing up the camera equipment, I jumped on top of Jakob and laid there. "Have you guys told the fans yet?" Ethan asked Jakob and I. We shook our heads. "I guess they'll find out when I upload the YouTube video." I said shrugging my shoulders.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket as Jakob got up to use the bathroom. I went onto snapchat and put the camera on Chris. I scanned his face and put a filter on it. I zoomed into his face. "Chris." I said trying to get his attention. He looked up and saw that I was filming him so he pulled a face. I bursted out laughing. I zoomed out and zoomed in on Ethan's face as he did a creepy smile. I laughed. I captioned the video with "#losers" and posted to my story.

Ethan gasps "we're cooler than you though." He says. "No one's cooler than me." I said with a smirk plastered on my face. Chris got out his phone and took a picture of me with the dog filter.

I checked Chris' snapchat story and it was the picture of me with the dog filter and the caption "#the real loser" as I was looking at Chris' story Ethan throws a pillow at me knocking my phone out of my hands. I looked up at him with a death stare. He was filming me. I stuck up the middle finger and threw the pillow back at him and it hit the camera as the video ended. He captioned the video with "#she thinks she's cool but actually isn't" I laughed at all of our stories because they all had a hashtag in it.

I sat up so I was leaning against the wall as Jakob came back into the room and flopped onto the bed and laid his head on my leg.

"We better get going, it's nearly 9pm." Chris said. As they both stood up. I got up and gave them both a hug. "Bye losers. See you soon." I said. "Bye Liv, see ya Jake." They said as they walked out of the room.

I fell back onto the bed and hugged Jakob. I breathed in and let out a happy sigh. I lift my head up and kiss him. I've missed him so much and I'm happy we're back together again.

I got out my phone and went on Instagram. I saw that my mentions were blowing up and I frowned in confusion. "Why are my mentions blowing up if I haven't posted a photo?" I thought to myself. I clicked on my most recent mention to see the video I took of Chris and Ethan on snapchat. The caption read "Olivia's taking Chris and Ethan away from Jakob lmao what a bitch" I was so confused but then it clicked. The fans don't know we have gotten back together and in all our videos on our stories it showed no sign of Jakob.

I checked another post I was mentioned in. It was a screenshot of Chris' story. The caption read "Yeah she is a loser and she is pathetic. stealing Jakob's best mates wtf" a tear slipped out of my eye.

I kept scrolling. More and more hate. I scrolled back up and refreshed. Pictures of me filled the feed, but I've never seen this picture of me before? I clicked on a post. The picture was of me holding my phone with a tear rolling down my cheek it had a snapchat caption with "Guys please stop jumping to conclusions❤️" In the top left hand corner it had Jakob's snapchat name. I looked up from my phone. "Thank you" I said as I hugged him. He kissed my forehead. "Don't worry about them." He said as he pulled me into his lap. I hugged him. I wrapped my hands around him and buried my head in his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We stayed in that position for 10 minutes in each other's arms in silence. It was honestly so comforting.

****************
Jakob's POV

We weren't going to tell anyone that we got back together until Liv posts her new YouTube video of the prank we did but I saw the hurt in her eyes as she was reading the hate she was getting.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Liv. I captioned the picture with "Guys please stop jumping to conclusions❤️" and posted it to my snapchat story. Just to show the fans that I was with her and that she wasn't 'stealing' Ethan and Chris from me.

She looked up at me and thanked me while giving me a hug. I pulled her onto my lap as we stayed there for 10 minutes in each other's arms.

***************
Olivia's POV

My mentions were filled with the photo Jakob took of me. I clicked on a post to see what the caption said. "This photo honestly breaks my heart. If none of you have realised, words hurt. And just because she's 'famous' doesn't mean she won't see the hate. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. Stop jumping to conclusions unless you know the full story." I liked the post and commented on it. "Thank you so much xx"

I went back onto my mentions and refreshed. I read a comment I was mentioned in. "SHE'S ON PLEASE TAG HER IN MY DRAWING @oliviajones" I clicked on her profile and went to the post of the drawing she did of me. I liked and commented "omg this is amazing!Thank you so much!❤️" I screenshotted the drawing just so I could keep it and appreciate how much hard work and effort people put in for a drawing of me.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Leo. "I don't want you two sleeping in the same bed." He said sternly looking at me. I felt intimidated by him. Jakob squeezed my hand under the blanket to show comfort. "Dad..." Jakob started. Leo was about to say something when Leanne interrupted. "Leave them alone Leo, they're old enough to know not to do stupid things." Leanne said to Leo as she closed the door. I don't think Leo is very fond of me...

--------------
A/N
I'm writing this chapter at 2:30am and I have school tomorrow.. oops😂
Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡