Chapter 12

It's now the next morning and I just woke up. When I came into the hotel room last night, Emily was gone but Jakob didn't talk to me at all. Not even a 'hi' all he did was murmur words like 'slut','whore','Bitch' and etc. What the fuck did I do to him? I'm honestly so done with him. I love how one day he's all "You look so beautiful today,babe." to 'hey I don't acknowledge your existence but imma just call you names under my breath'. Honestly fuck him. If he's gonna ignore me then two can play at this game. If he's gonna be a jerk to me, then I'll be a bitch to him. Oh doesn't it suck when people treat you the way you treat them? ha.

****

We're at sound check right now and I can tell Ethan and Chris can feel some tention between Jakob and I.

I was getting my mic fixed up and sounding perfect when Ethan walks over to me. "So,you wanna explain why you and Jakob aren't talking to each other?" "Well I don't know maybe because SOMEONE has turned into a huge fucking dick lately." I said,purposely trying to catch Jakob's attention. Let's say it totally did because he turned around with the 'what the fuck' look on his face. "I'm a huge fucking dick? What the fuck have I done to you?" He spat with hatred in his voice. I cut him off before he had the chance to say anything else. "Oh I don't know maybe my so called 'boyfriend' has started to ignore me and has started calling me names under his breath like 'Bitch','slut','whore'." I spat with the same amount of hatred back at him. "Wait you guys were together?" Ethan questioned. "We were never a thing." Jakob stated bluntly while staring me down. "So you played me?" I said. Jakob didn't say anything. "Lol, when I thought you were actually different to everyone else." I laughed sarcastically. I put my mic down and walked over to pick up my jacket and walk off stage. "Where are you going?" Ethan asked. "I'm done here. If I stayed any longer, I'd get affected by Jakob's douchiness." I said. While walking off the stage. "You don't need to worry about that,you already have a load of bitchiness in you." Jakob shot back. "Can't believe I agreed to coming on this tour." I said to myself but I knew all 3 of them heard me loud and clear.

I walked into my dressing room and grabbed my sunnies and my purse. I walked out into the hall way as I put my jacket on and put the hood up and put my sunnies on. I walked out through the back way which had no fans surrounding it, surprisingly. I kept my head low as I walked back to the hotel. I got into the hotel room and jumped on my bed and screamed into the pillow. I slammed my head on to the pillow, continuously while saying "Why. Is. He. Such. A. Fucking. Dick." I'm so glad we only have tonight and then tomorrow we're flying back home. I don't know how much longer I could stand him. I think I'm going to cancel the Australian leg of the tour. They can find someone else.

I have another hour until I have to go back and get ready for the show.

*****

It's time to go back to the venue. It was so peaceful to lay there for a while without an annoying fuck pissing me off every 20 seconds. I don't get it, what the fuck did I do to him though? Did the Emily girl make up some shit about me or what?

I walked to the venue doing the same thing as before. Sunnies on,hood up and head down. I walked to the back entrance and showed the security guard my pass as he stepped aside so I could walk in. I went into my dressing room and got ready. I got changed into a pink crop top, high waisted blue jeans and a thin white cardigan. I then walked over to the dressing table and started doing makeup. I then curled my hair into loose waves. After I was done, I went to go sit on the couch.

After 10 minutes sitting on the couch,while scrolling through my feed on Instagram on my phone, someone came in to tell me I was going on stage in 10 minutes. I got up and made my way to the side of the stage. I wasn't really feeling like doing a show but there's nothing I can do about it. I was standing there for a minute just waiting when Ethan and Chris came over to me. They gave me a hug, "good luck and kill it out there!" they said to me. I smiled and thanked them. Jakob wasn't with them and to be honest i'm glad he wasn't because he would've made me more pissed before going on stage. They were ready to go on stage as well. "Who did your makeup?" I asked them because I noticed they have makeup on and I didn't do it for them. "Chris' mum did." Ethan said. Chris' parents came to surprise him today and they're going to be watching the show.

I was going on in any second, the opening video of me is playing. When the countdown was about to end. I put on a fake smile and walked out onto the stage. I hear screams.

******

It was nearly coming to the end of the show and I had nothing to do to entertain them. I had about 15 minutes left, I was just talking to the crowd until I heard someone in the crowd shout. "OMG YOU'RE NEARLY AT 5 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!" "Omg am I really?!?" I took out my phone and went onto YouTube to see I was at 4,998,926. "Omg, I'm just over 1,000 away!" I said freaking out a bit. "Could we get the live subscriber count on the big screen? Could we do that?" I said to no one in particular. Then all of a sudden I see my subscribers count on the screen. "Guys, I have a strong feeling we'll hit it tonight! Right here!At the last show in England!" I said as I heard everyone screaming of excitement. We all watched as my subscribers count went up and down.

We were now only 100 away. "Omg,omg" I said in shock, I'm nearly half way to 10 million,what even. I quickly went to grab my camera that was on the side of the stage and started vlogging. "Guys I'm nearly at 5 million subscribers!!" I said to the camera then I turned it around to the crowd and everyone cheered and started waving. "And everyone here in this arena is going to be here, celebrating it with me!" I looked at the screen and we were only 10 away. "Nearly there!!"

I've done it. I've hit 5 million subscribers. The crowd went wild when the live subscriber count flicked to 5,000,000. I had a moment when I was about to cry. Chris and Ethan ran out on stage to me and gave me a hug while I had tears running down my face. The crowd went louder, when they saw Ethan and Chris come out. I was still vlogging. Chris took the camera from me and started filming for me. I grabbed the microphone and started talking. "Thank you guys for all the support you've given me over the past two years. It really means a lot to me. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be standing here on stage right now. So thank you guys." Everyone cheered. "5 million is a massive milestone for me, and I'll always remember this moment because I got to experience it with you guys. Thank you so much, for everything." I said with tears still streaming down my face. "There's no one else I would want to share this moment more than,than with you guys." Everyone aw'ed. "This was the best way to end this leg of the tour! I just want to thank the In Stereo boys for having me on their tour." Ethan and Chris aw'ed and hugged me. I heard people in the crowd questioning where Jakob was but I pretended I didn't hear them.

******

The boys are on stage performing right now. I'm in my dressing room on the couch. I took out my camera and started filming myself. I said thank you to everyone again. 5 million is massive for me, I never knew I'd get this far. As I was vlogging, my phone started to ring. I pulled it out and it was my sister. I put it on speaker. This is how the call went:
(Holly is H, and Olivia is O)

O: Hey Holly!
H: Hey Olivia! Congrats on 5 million!
O: Thank you so much! I miss you so much.
H: I miss you too but I'll see you when you get home! How's everything?

We continued talking but I turned off my camera as we were talking about some private and personal stuff.

------------------

I WAS READING A FANFIC AND I GOT SO INTO IT AND THEN I SCROLLED TO THE NEXT PART AND THERE WAS NO NEXT PART BECAUSE THE AUTHOR HASN'T UPDATED AND NOW I KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL WHEN I DON'T UPDATE.
But I'm really busy coz I have school as well and homework. So I can't just sit here all day and write over 1000 words for you guys. But I'm on holidays in 2 days so I'll try my best to update :)
Insta- @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡