Chapter 35

I woke up the next morning in Jakob's arms. He was still asleep. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I checked the time. "9:17am. Thursday, 3 March." I didn't even realise that my birthday was tomorrow. Wow I'm going to be 16.

I went onto Facebook and scrolled through my feed as I waited for Jakob to wake up. I was scrolling and came across a 5sos post. "Sydney!! See you tomorrow!!" That's when I remembered. 5sos' concert is tomorrow. On my birthday. They're my favourite band and I missed out on tickets. They sold out in minutes. It sucks that I'll be missing out on seeing my favourite band live on my birthday but what can I do about it ya know.

I don't think anyone even remembers my birthday. Mum normally plans a dinner but this year she hasn't said one thing about it. Oh well.

After a few minutes, Jakob woke up. "Morning babe." I said while laughing at how tired he is. "Morning beautiful." He said as he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. Oh how much I've missed his morning voice.

**********

It is now 12pm and we are going out for lunch. But first we are going to my house so I could get changed and freshen up a bit.

We walked to my house. I didn't bring my house key with me so I knocked on my door. Mum opened it. "Hey honey. Oh hey Jakob!" Mum said as she pulled Jakob into a hug. "Hey Anne." Jakob said with a smile. "Great to see you again." Jakob nodded his head. "You too." "You two all good now?" She asked. We nodded our heads."That's good."

We then walked up to my bedroom. Jakob waited for me as I got changed and applied some makeup to my face.

"Done!" I said as I packed up all my makeup and put it away. "Finally!" Jakob says. "I didn't even take that long!" "Yeah but I'm starving." I laughed at him. "Come on then. Let's go."

**************
Jakob's POV

We just finished lunch and I was now walking Olivia to her house. She said she needed to head home and edit her video and upload it to YouTube.

We got up to her front door as I kissed her goodbye and walked back to my house. Well she thought I was walking back to my house.

I went to the mall. It's Olivia's birthday tomorrow and I want to get her something special because she deserves it and she's turning 16. I've already gotten her tickets to see 5sos tomorrow. She told me she missed out on tickets. They're her favourite band and they're also my favourite too. I bought the tickets with Chris and Ethan. We bought 4 tickets though just incase anyone wanted to come with us. And I'm going to give the ticket to Olivia for her birthday. Our seats are really good. They're front row on the side of the stage to Calum's side. We didn't get general admission because no one wanted to get squished in the massive crowd so we went with the safer option and bought reserved seats.

I walked into many jewellery shops trying to find something to buy for Olivia but there was nothing that I liked or nothing that I thought she'd like.

I walked into Tiffany & co. As I was scanning the necklace section. One of the necklaces stood out to me. That's the one. Olivia would love that. It'll look so good on her. "Could I get that one please?" I said to one of the workers as I pointed to the necklace.

************

It's now 8pm and I just finished watching Liv's new video. It was amazing. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much. Her editing skills are so good and it made the video funnier than it actually was. I couldn't stop laughing at the bit when Ethan fell on the floor and tried to get up and fell again.

************
*next day*

I woke up at 10am. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Mum was in the kitchen. "Morning." She said to me with a bright smile on her face. "Morning mum." I said smiling. Mum was cooking eggs and bacon as I walked over to the kitchen counter and sat down. She handed me a plate of food. I thanked her and began eating.

I finished eating and went to put my plate in the sink. "Is it alright if I go to Olivia's house? It's her birthday today." I asked mum. "Oh yes! I got her something. Hold on." Mum said as she ran out of the kitchen to get Olivia's present. She came back and handed me a little box with a ribbon around it. I went to my room got changed and headed to Olivia's house.

I reached her house and knocked on the door as I waited for someone to open it. Olivia's dad opened it. Ever since the drama that happened on social media. He hasn't been very fond of me and honestly right now I am shitting myself. "Uh hi sir, is Olivia home?" I asked politely. He looked at me with a straight face with his arms crossed and didn't say anything. "Steven. Who's at the door?" I heard Anne say as she walked to the door. She saw me. "Oh hello Jakob! Come in. Olivia's in her room." She said to me with a smile. Steven walked off as I made my way to Olivia's room.

I opened the door to see Olivia sitting at her dressing table doing her makeup. "Hey beautiful." I said as I kissed her on the lips. "Hey Jake. What are you doing here?" She asked me. "You think I won't see you on your birthday?" I said hugging her. "I thought you forgot." She shrugged her shoulders. "How could I forget my girlfriend's birthday?" It was a rhetorical question but she replied. "I don't know. I'm not important enough." She said as she turned around and walked to her closet.

----------------------
A/N
Don't forget to vote andddd follow me on wattpad and Instagram @_instereomusic :)

-Anna ♡