Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

"Olivia..Olivia" I was shook awake by someone. I opened my eyes and was met by Jakob's. Déjà vu haha. "We've landed" he says. I look behind him and out the window and I saw workers pushing luggages on a big wheelie thing. I got up out of my seat and got my carry on luggage from the top compartment. I noticed that we were the last ones still on the plane, even Chris and Ethan had already gotten off the plane. I started heading towards the plane door with Jakob behind me. "Thank you." I said to the flight attendants as I hopped off the plane.

***

We reached the hotel that we were staying in for a few nights. "Chris you're with Ethan and Jakob you're with Olivia." We all nodded as David handed our room cards to us. We turned around and started walking to the lift. We got into the lift and Chris pressed floor 6. "You guys excited to perform again?" i asked the boys. "Yes, I miss performing so much" Ethan said. "I can't wait to get out there and rock out,although it's tiring but we're doing what we love."' Jakob said smiling. The boys agreed with him.

The lift made a 'ding' sound indicating that we have reached our floor. The lift door opens and we walk out. "What room number are you guys?" Chris asks Jakob and I. I look down at the room card I was holding. "Room 638" I replied. "Oh cool,we're room 637. I'm pretty sure that's opposite you guys." We started walking down the what seems like a never ending hallway.

We reached our rooms and Chris was right, their room was opposite ours. We walked into our rooms to unpack and settle down.As soon as I walked in i dumped my luggages on the floor and flopped down onto one of the queen size beds. I let out a loud sigh.I felt the bed shift a bit and looked up to see Jakob laying next to me. I smiled at him as he smiled back.Our eyes locked for a second, I felt like I couldn't pull away.

***

It's now 8pm,we ate on the plane so no one was really hungry. We've been in the hotel room for about two hours now and all we've done was just unpack and relax. I remembered that I was supposed to message my parents when I landed, I completely forgot, I quickly messaged them.

I was lying on my bed until i heard faint yelling "Olivia Jones!! In Stereo!!" It sounded like it was coming from outside. I got up off the bed and walked over to the window, As soon as I reached the window, I immediately hear screams. I looked to where the screams were coming from and I saw a crowd of people standing in front of the hotel building. I saw that they were waving at me so I waved back. How did they know we were staying at this hotel? I opened the window and shouted "Hey!!" I got a chorus of hi's and screams in reply. I spotted a girl crying and it made my heart melt that someone was crying because they saw me. I heard Jakob walk out of the bathroom. "Jakob come here!" i yelled at him. He had a confused look on his face as he walked over to me, he looked down to where I was looking and we immediately heard screams. "JAKOB OH MY GOD" I heard fans shout. " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" we heard another fan shout. Jakob blew a kiss to the fans as we heard more screams. We stood there a few more minutes just waving and smiling at the fans and taking snapchat videos and putting them on our stories. "Do you want to go down and say hi?" Jakob asked me. "Yes!" I said desperately.

****

Jakob's POV

I asked Olivia if she wanted to go down and she replied back "yes!" she had puppy dog eyes. I can tell she really loved her fans and obviously her fans loved her too. "Alright lets go then!" We walked away from the window and slipped on our shoes. "wait." Olivia said. She turned back around and was trying to find something in her suitcase. "ugh" I hear her grunt. "What's wrong?What are you looking for?" I asked. "My jumper, I can't find it anywhere." she said,still looking for it. I looked to my bed and saw one of my jumpers laying there. I walked over to my bed and picked it up. "Here you can wear my jumper." I said giving her my jumper. "really?" I nodded. She smiled and took the jumper from me and slipped it on. She looked so cute, it was big on her but it was adorable. "You look cute." I say to her as she was looking at herself in the mirror. She blushed. "thank you."

****

Olivia's POV

We walked out of the room and to the lift. While in the lift i was jumping around in excitement. I love meeting my fans, they honestly make me so happy. We got out of the lift and started walking through the lobby. When we could see the fans outside,we heard loud screams. The crowd has formed bigger since the last time we saw.

We made our way out the door waving. I started taking pictures with fans as I see Jakob doing the same. People were shoving their phone in my face, desperate for me to take it. I took a phone, turned around and took a picture with them and gave it back. "Thank you so much, I love you." They said. "Aw no problem, I love you too." I took more pictures with fans and signed a few things. I felt people pushing into me. I felt so claustrophobic, my breathing became short and uneven. I was looking around for Jakob but he was no where to be seen. I started to panic, I didn't at all feel safe right now. I was still getting pushed and squished. I fell to the ground crying and trying to breathe properly.

"GUYS, MOVE BACK,SHES HAVING A PANIC ATTACK" I could hear someone yell. I don't know who yelled that but i was thankful because everyone that was crowding around me stopped yelling and pushing and stopped in their tracks. I could feel everyone's eyes on me and i could tell that everyone was worried because they were all asking me if I'm okay. My panic attack started getting worse, i thought i was going to pass out.

Everything happened in a blur, i don't remember anything except someone yelling for everyone to move back and then the next minute i'm back in my hotel room, in bed.

-------

Heyyy I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 5! It's the weekend and i've got nothing to do so i might update a lot. So look out❤️
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡