Chapter 11

It's been a few days now. We've got a show tomorrow night in Birmingham and then the day after that we get to head home for our break! Our break is only for a week though and then we're going to do the Australian leg of the tour. We put Sydney in the middle of all the shows so we could see our family again and then leave for a little bit then come back home.

I'm currently in our hotel room in Birmingham. We got here this morning. We slept on the tour bus last night. I'm still roomies with Jakob. We're getting a lot closer now. Not in a friendship way, but it a relationship way. We've started calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend but it's not official. I know I have feelings for him but i'm never going to tell him because I'm scared he doesn't like me back and I don't want things to be awkward between us because I feel like he's calling me his 'girlfriend' just for the fun of it. We cuddle,hold hands, sleep together,not in that way, I mean we sleep in the same bed together. We basically do what all couples do except kiss. But no one knows this, not even Chris and Ethan. They just think we look good together and that we're just really good friends. But only if they knew what goes down when Jakob and I are alone...

It's currently 5pm and Jakob's not here, he's been out all day since we got to Birmingham. He just dumped his bags when we got here and said he was going out. I decided to go out and get some early dinner, I asked everyone if they wanted to come but they said they'll eat later. I haven't eaten lunch yet so I'm pretty hungry.

I went to a pizza shop and bought one small hawaiian pizza, it's my favourite pizza, I don't know why though because I don't like pineapples. i don't taste the pineapples when I eat it so maybe that's why I like it,I honestly don't know.

I sat down at one of the tables and went on my phone while eating my pizza. I went onto Instagram and checked my mentions. There were so many photos of me with fans. 3 hours before we left Brighton yesterday, I decided to go outside and take photos with fans, under one condition is that they had to line up in a line and not all surround me because I didn't want what happened the other time, happen again.

I liked every single photo of me and a fan until I felt like I was full and couldn't eat anymore pizza. I then got up, grabbing the left over pizza and decided to head back to the hotel because I had no where else to go.

I walked back into the hotel room. I'm guessing Jakob has come back because I could hear his voice. But who is he talking to? I walked in and saw Jakob lying on a bed all cuddled up with a girl, he's hand around her as they were watching Netflix on his laptop. A pang of jealousy hit me. This girl is stunning, I feel like she's a model. She had blonde hair and he makeup was on point. She's honestly so beautiful, any girl would dream to be her. I'm like trash compared to her. I felt slightly played on though. I mean for like 2 weeks Jakob and I have been acting like a couple and then all of a sudden this girl walks in and he's all of a sudden all over her. "Hey.." I said to Jakob and the girl. "Oh hi Olivia! Babe, this is our supporting act, Olivia. Olivia, this is Emily." Jakob said. Babe? He used to call me that. He called me that last night actually. Are they a thing? A look of hurt washed over my face. I'm just a supporting act to him? "I-I-I've got to go somewhere." I said as I ran out the hotel door. I couldn't be bothered waiting for the lift so I took the stairs. Our rooms were only on level 4 so it wasn't that bad. I ran through the lobby while looking down trying so hard not to cry until I bumped into someone. "Omg! I'm so sorry! Wait, Olivia?" I looked up to see Ethan. "What's wrong? Why are you about to cry?" He asked. " I-I've got to go, bye." I said as I ran out of the lobby. I heard screaming. Oh shit I forgot there were fans waiting outside of our hotel. The screams suddenly stopped when they saw that I was crying. They asked me if I was okay, I told them I was fine then I ran down the path. I'm surprised no fans followed me.

I don't even know where I'm going right now. I looked up to see a Starbucks about 100 meters away so I decided to go there. As I was walking to Starbucks all these thoughts rushed into my head. Why do I feel so betrayed and hurt? He treated me like I was his girlfriend then next minute he's with another girl, holding her and calling her names he used to call me. Was it all just a game? Was he bored and just decided to use me because he wanted a relationship or something? The thing I hate most about myself is that I always overthink everything. I always think the worse of everything.

I finally reached Starbucks and walked in. I knew exactly what drink I wanted right now. I walked up to the register. "Could I get a cotton candy frappuccino please." I paid the cashier and waited for my name to be called.

I got my drink and went to sit down. I don't want to go back to the hotel and face Jakob to be honest. Is this just jealousy? Or should I actually be pissed because he acted like we were a thing then the next minute I'm just his 'supporting act' it sounded like he was trying to say we were nothing more and I was just his 'supporting act' for his tour. I honestly feel so hurt,betrayed and jealous because that girl is literally drop dead gorgeous. Anyone would go after her than me any day.
--------------

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I was really busy. But today (Wednesday), I don't have school because its parent,teacher interviews. so I'm trying to write as many chapters as I can💖
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡