Chapter 25

I've been in the cubical for about 5 minutes now and these voices won't leave my head. Our flight is at 10pm and it's currently 6:45pm so I'm not worrying about missing the flight.

I let out a scream as I sobbed more. I heard a knock on my cubical door. "Hey is everything okay in there?" I heard a girls voice say that sounded like she was a teenager. "I'm fine." I said while crying even more. "Nope you're not okay. I know everyone's 'I'm fine' is a lie. Open up." I heard her say. I know if I don't open the door she probably won't leave me alone so I decided to open the door. I stood up from the toilet (I was sitting on the lid of the toilet) and opened the door. I was met with a girl that was about 15 years old. She had blonde hair,her make up was on point and she looked like a model. I cried even more knowing that if Jakob saw her he'd probably go after her and leave me. I collapsed to the floor and sobbed.

The girl kneeled down in front of me and comforted me. "Tell me what's wrong. Just spill it out, it's better than keeping it all bottled up inside you." She said encouraging me. I took a deep breath in.

**********
Jakob's POV

I tried catching up to Olivia when she ran out of the van but there was no point. She was too far ahead of me and she ran into the ladies rest room so I can't do anything.

I stood outside the women's toilets waiting for her to come out. It's been 5 minutes and she hasn't come out yet. I heard the door open and I look up hoping it's Olivia but it's just a middle aged woman walking out. I looked down at my phone again but something caught my eye and I did a double take. Behind the woman that walked out I could see Olivia on the ground crying while a blonde haired girl is comforting her. I quickly stepped forward and blocked the door with my foot keeping it from shutting. I was about to speak up when I heard Olivia start talking. I listened closely.

"I'm not good enough for my boyfriend. One day he'll leave me because he'll figure out I'm a useless piece of shit. He'll eventually find someone better and leave me for her. I don't even know why he's with me, I'm so ugly and I have so many problems with me. One day he's going to be with a girl that is free from problems, is pretty and doesn't have all these insecure thoughts about herself, she won't have anxiety or panic attacks. He could have any girl but why did he choose me? I'm way out of his league." She paused then continued but I took my foot out from the door and walked away. I can't listen to any more. Why would she think that? Is that why she was crying in the car?

I went back to the van. I got into the van with a blank expression on my face and went to sit down. It was only Ethan and Chris in there. They looked at me with a confused look on their faces.

"Uh.. Where's Olivia?" Chris asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. She's going to break up with me, I can sense it and I don't know how I'm going to take it when she does break up with me. I put my head in my hands and stayed like that.

I heard the car door open and I look up to see Ethan getting out. He's probably going to go buy something or what ever. I put my head back in my hands. I could possibly lose my girlfriend because she doesn't think she's good enough for me. What am I going to do?

After about 15 minutes David and Ethan came back. "Olivia will be flying out to Melbourne tomorrow with her family." David said as he got Olivia's luggage out of the van. "What why?" I said shocked and a tiny bit hurt. Can she really not face me or something? "Jakob calm down." Chris warned me. I would say something back but I don't want to get in an argument so I shut my mouth. "It's okay, you'll see her tomorrow." Ethan said sitting down next to me and patting my back.

I heard the van turn on and pull out of the parking lot. So many thoughts are rushing through my head. Why? Why does she feel this way?

--------------------
A/N

Insta: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡