Chapter 42

After 15 minutes in the toilet. I've finally calmed down. There were so many knocks on the door throughout the whole time I was in there but I ignored them.

I unlocked the door and walked out. There was a queue. The lady that was at the front gave me a pissed off look but honestly I couldn't care less about that right now.

I walked back to my seat. The girl that was sitting near the aisle acknowledged me and got up from her seat. The boy caught on and stood up as well. "Thank you." I said as I sat down.

"It's okay. Are you alright?" The girl said looking at me. The girl looked about my age and the boy looked about a year older than us both.

I sighed. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied. I turned my head and looked out the window at the clouds. "No you're not. What's up?" She said. "Nothing. Everything's okay." I lied again. "Come on just tell us. We know you're not okay and it's better to get things out than bottling it up." She said.

I sighed again and looked at her. "My boyfriend is possibly cheating on me." I said as my eyes started tearing up again. "Why do you think that?" The boy asked. I picked up the magazine and pointed to the front cover.

Their eyes widened. "Is your boyfriend famous? How did he get in a magazine??" the girl questioned. "He's in a band." I stated as I looked down at the magazine I was holding in my hand. A tear fell out of my eye and landed on the magazine right on Jakob's chest where his heart was.

"Hey it's alright. I'm sure it's not what you think and if it is then he's a real dick." The boy said patting me on the back comforting me. He took the magazine out of my hand and flipped it to the page to read the article.

Him and the girl both started reading the article as I turned away and plugged my earphones in, closing my eyes.

I felt someone nudge me. I opened my eyes and took one ear bud out. "He's in LA, are you going to see him?" The boy asked, the girl was listening in. "I'm touring with him and his band." I said. "You're famous too?" The girl questioned. "I wouldn't call famous." I said. "Are you a singer as well?" The boy asked. I shook my head. "I'm a Youtuber." "Oh" both of them said. "What's your name?"they asked me. "Olivia. What's yours?" I asked. "I'm Hailey and this is Jack." "Are you two dating?" I asked. They both looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "No. We're siblings." Hailey said laughing. "Oh my bad." I bursted out laughing.

*************

The whole flight none of us slept. We got to know each other more and at the end of the flight we were basically best friends.

We exchanged numbers and plan on meeting up once we're all back in Sydney. They also said they'll come to our LA show.

During that whole flight they manage to make me forget about Jakob and I'm thankful for that.

Right now I am waiting for David to come and pick me up. I've told him to not tell the boys that I was coming because I wanted to surprise them.

I also haven't told anyone that I'll be joining the tour again yet. David said he'll ring up my management team tomorrow to tell them I'll be joining the tour again. Lets hope they don't go crazy.

As I was sitting there getting lost in my thoughts. I saw someone in the corner of my eye walking my way. I looked up to see David. We greeted each other. "Great to have you back on tour!" David said to me as he took my luggage from me.

We started walking to the taxi I'm guessing he came to get me in.

****************

LAX was about 15 minutes from the hotel.

We got to the hotel and we got out. We went to the boot and got out my suitcase. "Here's the room card to your room. It's just your room but you could go to Jakob's room if you want." He said as we were in the elevator.

The lift stopped on level 6. We got out. "I'm room 629, Chris and Ethan is room 635, Jakob is 636 and you're 637." David said. "Come to my room if you need anything or call me." "Okay thank you" I said as I started walking down the hall way as David went to his room.

I went into my room and put my bags down. I'm so excited to see the boys. I quickly went to the bathroom and put a bit of makeup on. I then got my room card and left. I walked down the hallway. Ethan and Chris' room was right next to mine.

I stopped right outside their door and knocked. I covered the peak hole with my finger just incase one of them looked through it.

A few seconds later the door swung open. I came face to face with Chris. I'm guessing he just woke up since it's 9:30am. He looked at me then I saw his face light up. "OLIVIA!!" he literally screamed as he hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. "What are you doing here?!" He asked. "I'm on tour duhh" I said. "NO WAY OH MY GOD!!" He said excitedly.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked him. "Sleeping." He said as he opened the door wider for me to walk in.

I crept over to Ethan's bed. Chris started laughing quietly. As I was counting down ready to jump Chris quickly got his phone out and started recording. "3 2 1" I said as I jumped on top of Ethan. Ethan rolled over making me fall off the bed. "Ow" I said as I hit the ground rubbing my arm while laughing.

Ethan opened his eyes and looked at me. "Olivia, what the hell, why are you here?!?" I got up and jumped on him again hugging him. He took his arms out from under the blanket and hugged me back. "I'm back on tourrrr" I said. "Oh my god. No way!" He said squeezing m. "E-ethan. I. Can't. Breathe." I said. He let out a laugh and let go of me. "Glad you're back!" Chris said jumping on the bed.

-----------------------
A/N

I've been getting messages from literally every social media telling me to update so here ya go:)
Insta- @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡