Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning at 10am. I had a killer headache. Then all of a sudden I had a flashback of what happened last night. I wasn't that intoxicated that I forgot last nights events. I looked next to me and the boy was gone. As I was thinking that, I heard the door open and in he walked. "Good morning beautiful, here are some pain killers, I just went to go buy them." He said handing me some pain killers. "Thank you." I said and took it from him as I sat up and scooted back so my back was resting against the headboard.

There was a long silence until I decided to speak up. "Thank you so much." "For what?" "For saving me last night. For helping me and keeping me safe. I can't thank you enough." I said as a tear rolled down my face. "It's okay, you're okay now and that's all that matters." He says. I scooted closer to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. We pull away and I smile.

I look to the table and I see one of my outfits laying there. I must've forgotten to pack it. "I'm just going to have a quick shower and freshen up." I say. he nodded as he went on his phone and I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I came out all freshened up. I went to sit back on the bed. "Your name is Olivia, right?" I nodded. "And you are..?" I questioned. "Tyde." He said with a smile. I smiled. "Tell me about yourself, Tyde." "Well I'm 16 years old, I live in Perth,Australia. I'm in Birmingham for a DJ gig. I've been here for 2 weeks now and I'm currently staying at my friends house." He said. "oh that's so cool!" I said, smiling. He chuckled. "Why were there paparazzi following you last night?" He asked me. "I honestly don't know. I think there was someone else in the club we walked past and then they saw me." I answered. "Oh, are you a celebrity?" He questioned me. "I'm a YouTuber and I'm touring with the band In Stereo,but our last show in England was last night so we're flying back home today." "Oh, you're a Youtuber? I am too!" He said. "Oh my god really? That's awesome!" He nodded. "What time is your flight at and where are you from?" "It's at 3pm but we have to all meet up at the tour bus at 1pm and I'm from Sydney." "Oh my god, no way! I'm going to Sydney in a day!" He said excitedly. "We should defs hang out when you're in Sydney!" He nodded in agreement.

****

Tyde and I went to a cafe to eat brunch and then we started walking to the tour bus. We walked side by side on the foot path. Our hands occasionally brushing each other's. Then I felt something on my hand, I looked down at my hand and see that he's entwined our hands together. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. I give him a warm smile and look ahead of us. It was currently five to one. Chris and Ethan saw us in the distance then looked at each other then looked at me with a questioning look on their face. We reached them and I gave them both a hug. They stood there awkwardly. "Oh right. Boys, this is Tyde. Tyde this is Chris and Ethan." They exchanged hi's. We went into the tour bus to chill as we waited for everyone else. I sat in Tyde's lap and went on my phone as him and the boys talk. It was currently 1:15pm and we still haven't left yet. What's taking so long?? Oh right, Jakob's not even here yet. Does he not know that if you're set a time to meet, you actually meet at that time? I mentally rolled my eyes. Well I thought I did. "What's wrong, Olivia?" Chris asked. "Huh?" "You rolled your eyes. Was it something I said?" Ethan asked. "Oh, no! I was just thinking where Jakob was coz it's been like 20 minutes and we need to go soon.Not that I care.. just don't wanna miss the flight." I said half cold heartedly. "Who's Jakob?" Tyde said cluelessly. "He's the third member of In stereo." Chris said. Tyde nodded.
"Well I've got to head off now." He said standing up. "See you in a few days." I said while hugging him. "I'll text you." He said as he kissed my forehead. He gave Chris and Ethan a bro hug while doing that guy handshake thing that I don't understand.

******

We were now on the plane about to land in our home city. I'm so excited to see my family again and tell them all about the tour. Jakob was actually 45 minutes late and David was pissed at him but he didn't seem to care. We had to sprint to the plane or else we would've missed our flight.

*******

We landed and got out of the plan and walked to baggage claim. My parents and Holly were coming to pick me up. I got my luggages and turned around to see my family standing there. I dropped my bags and sprinted to them. We had a group hug then I hugged them one by one greeting them with a massive smile on my face. After I greeted them we walked back to my luggages. The boys and David was standing there. My parents started talking to David as Chris and Ethan came over to say bye to me. We were casually talking when they suddenly froze. Their eyes were staring at something behind me. I turned around and it was my sister. "Oh my god, you're the Holly Jones." Ethan said shocked. "Oh my god can I get a picture with you please?!" Chris said freaking out. "Of course!" Holly said while smiling. I bursted out laughing at Chris and Ethan fanboying over my sister. "Shut up Olivia."Chris said which caused me to laugh even more. I took the pictures for them. "Oh my god! It's Holly Jones! Can I get a picture with you?!" I said to my sister imitating the boys as we both bursted out laughing. "Shut up we do not sound like that." Ethan said. "Olivia! Holly! It's time to head home now." My mum said. I said goodbye to the boys and I told them I'd see them soon.

We left the airport and on our way home I told them everything about the tour.

-------------

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 15!! I decided to put Tyde Levi in the story because I love him😂❤️
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡