Chapter 22

It was now 5pm. We said bye to the fans and we left to find a place to eat for dinner. We decided to have Nando's. The closest Nando's was about a two minute walk from where our meet up was.

We got to Nando's and everyone already knew what they were going to order so we went to order our food straight away. We then got a table number holder and went upstairs to find a table to sit at and wait for our food. I sat next to Jakob, and Ethan sat infront of me and Chris sat next to Ethan which was infront of Jakob. We all went on our phones as we waited for our food.

********

The food has finally arrived after 10 minutes of waiting. We all started to eat. I went for a classic burger with regular chips on the side. Nando's does the best chips, they're my favourite. I could honestly live on their chips.

*********

We have all finished eating and it was currently 6:20pm. We got up from our table, making sure we didn't leave anything behind and walked down the stairs. "Thank you!" I said to one of the workers as we walked out the door.

"Where to now?" Ethan asked no one in particular. "Can we walk along the beach please? The Sun is about to set." I asked with puppy dog eyes. I love watching the sunset, it's such a beautiful view and it's even better when we're at the beach because the sound of waves crashing is so calming. "Sure, why not. I could get a lot of cool snaps of the sunset." Chris said with a hint of excitement in his voice. That boy does truly love taking photographs. #olympusinspired

We walked down the strip of shops as we made our way to the beach. "Oh! Can we get some ice cream?!" Ethan said as we walked past an ice cream shop. "Yeah! I'm a bit full though so I might come back to get one later." I said.

Chris and Ethan walked into the ice cream shop as Jakob and I continued walking to the beach. We're going to meet them at the beach. Jakob said he'll get one later when I get mine. He entwine our hands as we walked side by side down the footpath.

************

We were currently walking along the beach near the shore hand in hand. This honestly feels so perfect and I couldn't be more happier.

We walked up these stairs that lead to a place where you can look out to the beach. I walked to the barrier and leaned on the wooded fence. The sun has set and it was honestly so breath taking. I felt Jakob wrap his arms around my waist as I stood up more straight and relaxed into his arms a little bit. This is perfect.

After a few minutes of silence only hearing the waves crash filling our ears and staring out to the sunset. Jakob unwrapped his arms from my waist and stood to the side of me, facing me. I turned my body to face him as he took my hand in his.

He began to talk. "Olivia, I know we have been through a rough patch these few weeks and I'm so sorry for all the things I've said and done to you. I'm so glad we've sorted things out and things have gone back to normal. You honestly make me so happy. You manage to make me smile and laugh when nobody else can. So... I was wondering if you'll be my girlfriend?" Jakob said with a smile on his face.

I looked at him in shock "Jakob..." I began, his face fell at the unsureness in my voice. "I'm glad we've sorted thing out as well. But I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now. I'm so sorry." I said with tears in my eyes as I turned around and ran down the stairs. I don't know where I was running to but I feel terrible. I just rejected the one person I've always wanted to be with. I'm just scared to be in a relationship, I'm 15 and he just turned 16 a few weeks ago. I feel like calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend will put pressure on me.

As I was running with tears falling down my face at the speed of sound (haha) I bump into someone and fall to the ground (I'm fall, falling to the ground😂) "woah" I head someone say as I look up to see Ethan. "Olivia? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I heard Ethan say worriedly. I just get up quickly and push past Ethan and Chris and began running again.

I ran for another two minutes until I stopped and sat down at a bench with tears still running down my face as I got out my phone and called Holly.

(H=Holly & O=Olivia)

H- Hey Olivia!
Holly picked up after 2 rings.
O- H-Holly?
I stuttered.
H- Olivia what's wrong?
Holly's voice was filled with worry.
O- Could you come pick me up p-please?
I said with more tears falling.
H- Yeah I'll be there soon!
O- T-Thank you.
I said as I hung up the phone.

I went onto messages and shared my location with Holly. I bought my knees up to my chest and hugged my knees as I waited for Holly. It was getting darker, The sun was about to disappear and it was getting a bit chilly.

I was sitting there for another 10 minutes just waiting for Holly as more and more tears fell down my cheeks. It was starting to rain but I didn't care.

Why did I do that? Why did I run? I feel so stupid. If I wanted to be with him why did I say no? My heart was saying yes but my mind was saying no. Why did I let my mind speak and not my heart. God I'm such an idiot. I know I've just lost an amazing person that has been there for me and would do anything for me. He probably hates me now.

As different thoughts rushed through my head. I heard a car pull up in front of me. I looked up to see Holly's car. I got up and ran to her car as the rain became heavier. I got in the car all drenched. We lived about 30 minutes from the beach but Holly must've been around here somewhere because she came in less than 15 minutes. I got messages and missed calls from Ethan and Chris asking where I was but I ignored them.

We pulled up into our driveway. The whole car ride home was silent. Holly knew I didn't want to talk about it. She'll probably question me later.

---------------
A/N
Oooooo no one saw that coming did they😂
Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna♡