Chapter 33

We all sat on the bed and watched over the video. We were all laughing. "You should defs post this on YouTube it's hilarious." Ethan said while laughing. I nodded my head. "Can we film an intro and outro then?" I asked. They all nodded their heads and said yes.

All three of them got up and ran out of Jakob's room. I was so confused. I got up and followed them. I went into the hallway and didn't see any sign of them until I heard mumbling coming from the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom.

"Oh my god are you guys being serious right now." I said while laughing. They were all fixing their hair in the mirror. "Gotta look good on camera babe." Jakob said. "I'm not even wearing makeup and I don't even care." I said while laughing. "Well that's cause you have the 'I woke up like this. Flawless' look." Ethan said. I bursted out laughing. "Me? Flawless? Keep dreaming Karpathy." I said as I walked up to him and ruffled his hair making it messy. He gave me a death glare as I continued laughing. He raised his hand up to mess up my hair but I grabbed his arm. "You wouldn't dare." I haven't done my hair yet but for some reason it looked nice today in its natural state. It wasn't tangled and it didn't look like a birds nest surprisingly.

Ethan kept reaching for my hair as I squealed and tried pushing his hand away. "Oi stop flirting, I'm right here." Jakob said. "Awww is Jakey getting a bit jealous?" I said while messing up his hair. "You did not just." "Oh I did." I said with a smirk on my face. "You better run." He stated. As soon as he said that I turned around and sprinted but it wasn't long until he caught up to me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "JAKOB! PUT ME DOWN.NOW!!" I screamed while hitting his butt. He started giggling and running to his room.

He ran into his room and threw me gently onto his bed. "Thank you!" I said. Relieved he put me down. "Oh I'm not done yet." He said with an evil smirk plastered on his face. I gave him a look of fear as he raised his hands up wriggling his fingers. "NO NO NO" I said as I tried backing away from him. His hands came in contact with my body as I started laughing uncontrollably. He was tickling me everywhere. "Chris! Ethan! Help me! Please!" I yelled for their help but I could just hear them laughing from the bathroom. "Please. Stop." I said inbetween laughs. "Only if you give me a kiss." He said. I nodded my head. He stopped tickling me. He closed his eyes and made a kissing face. "Just kidding!" I said while I got up and ran off. It wasn't long for me to be grabbed and thrown back on to the bed again.

Jakob was on top of me and had his hands either side of me so I couldn't escape. I quickly put my hand over my mouth so he couldn't kiss me. "Why are you being so difficult. I just want a kiss." He said with a pout. "Go kiss Ethan cause Jethan for lifeeeee!" I said while laughing. "Shut up and kiss me." He said. I rolled my eyes jokingly. He leaned down but this time I didn't move.

This kiss turned into a make out session. "We're read- woah woah woah" we heard Ethan say but we ignored him. "Guys stop oh my lord my innocent eyes." Chris said. We pulled away. "Innocent?" I said as I bursted out laughing. "You are far from innocent Chris." I said causing Ethan and Jakob to laugh.

*************

I set up the camera on a tripod. I don't have my camera here because I'm at Jakob's house so I borrowed his camera. After I set it all up I hit record and went over to sit on the bed with the boys. The order we sat in was Chris, Ethan, me then Jakob.

Everytime I tried to talk I got interrupted by one of them talking over me to the others. "OH MY LORD YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING." I said laughing and annoyed while falling backwards on to the bed,lying down. Jakob lifted up my left leg and brought it to my face. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He just smirked as Ethan started lifting up my right leg . I then realised what they were doing. They're trying to flip me off the bed. I started squeling and kicking but they managed to flip me over and I fell off the bed and onto the ground with a thud. The boys started laughing.

I got up off the ground and popped my head up so I was back in the shot. "I guess you could say I fell at the speed of sound." There was a moment of silence then I bursted out laughing. They all face palmed and laughed at my terrible joke. "That's my girlfriend everybody." Jakob said to the camera. "That was worse than Ethan's jokes." Chris says. 'Hey!' Ethan and I say at the same time. "My jokes are way better than his! His are terrible!" I defended myself. "Hey!" Ethan said again as we all laughed.

We all go back into position and did the actual intro this time. "Hey guys! It's Olivia and I'm here with these annoying people." I said while pointing at the boys. "Says you!" Ethan yells. Causing me to laugh. "Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't filmed a video in a while. I've been super busy touring with these not cool dudes and also working on an exciting project for you guys!" The boys ooh'ed. "This weeks video is of Jakob and I pranking Chris and Ethan. Enjoy!"

We finished filming the intro now we're going to film the outro. Jakob pulled me onto his lap. "If you guys liked the prank Jakob and I did on Chris and Ethan, give this video a thumbs up." I said as we all did a thumbs up to the camera. "And comment below if you want to see more pranks and also comment some prank ideas if you have any. And subscribe if you haven't already!" I said. "Do you guys have anything else to say?" I asked the boys. "Yes!" Ethan said. I was curious to know what he was going to say.

"Follow my Instagram @ethankarpathyofficial!" I rolled my eyes then Chris and Jakob shouted out their instagram's as well. "All their links will be in the description. Don't follow them though, they aren't cool." I said. "FOLLOW ME INSTEAD!" I shouted as all three of them pushed me out of the video frame and tried covering my mouth.
"Bye!!!!"

----------------
A/N
Follow my wattpad and Instagram: @_instereomusic

-Anna ♡